I have had this problem for awhile now and need some help. I have looked in past thraeds and have not found this problem discussed.

I have 65,000 on the clock and replaced anything you could think of already. It is a 00 svt.The problem is when i'm driving on the high way mostly i will be doing like 65mph and just barly touching the gas to keep it there. The car will buck like it is missing badly. This is not just some little jumps but the whole car moves and is embarasing. It will do it also when i'm accelerating sometimes. Awhile back about 6 months ago i got the codes that cyclinders 2 and 6 were miss firing. I got the cose when it was raining our and that was the only time. I had just replaced the plugs and wire lot long ago so i replaced them again and the problem was still there. I used autolite platnums and taylor vortex wires. My next idea was the coil pack was bad. I just replaced it this week and it still does it. I have the injen intake and the pro flo 75mm maf. I am on my 4th fuel pump that was replaced around 10,000 miles ago so i doubt that is the problem. i know my secondary's are working and i'm going to clean the tb tommorrow If anyone can give me any idea's that would be great. I've owned the car since it was in the show room and have had this problem since 40,000 miles and i am starting a new job this week that i will have to drive 60 miles on way and would like to get this fixed.

thanks

2000 svt black quaife diff indigo gages koni 5 way adj. struts. intraxx 2" lowering springs 18" ASA 5 star(powder coated white) with yokahama parada spec 2 injen intake fidenza flywheel 65mm thro. body ur underdrive pully