Next Thread
Print Thread
J
jonnie Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
The company I work for, Bruce Power, located in Ontario is part of the nuclear industry. They are currently looking for apprentice (learner) mechanics and control technicians trainees (similar to electrical technicians). Here's the information from the email they posted last week......

Bruce Power will have a limited number of opportunities for full time employment in the Control/Mechanical Maintenance job families.

Interested individuals who possess the essential knowledge and
qualifications and are not regular Bruce Power employees must apply at
http://www.brucepower.com/brucepower/ , click on careers, click on browse opportunities, click on Maintenance, click on Shift Control Technician Trainee or Mechanical Maintainer Learner.

The application period is from April 10 to April 25, 2003.

Individuals who apply on-line and include their email address will receive
an automatic response confirming receipt of their application. This
response will advise that should Bruce Power wish to consider them further, they will be contacted.

Human Resources or Maintenance Line Management will not be able to respond to general inquiries regarding the status of applications.

It's a great place to work....and no, we don't glow green when the lights are off

Jonnie

98 Zetec Contour SE Sony XPlod CDX-CA900X HU Sony XPlod XM-2150GSX amp with JBL 8" Sub (Not much so far but workin' on it)
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Has Bruce been running? I'm an old DNGS boy...

98 GL sport (V6 MTX) The Durable Duratec? - (DMD, Metal impeller WaterPump, Synth & Stinky in the tranny)
U
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
U
yeah you glow blue and red

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

J
jonnie Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
As a matter of fact, Joe, Bruce B has all four units running and we are close to restarting two units at Bruce A. Should have them both up by the summer months.

Jonnie

98 Zetec Contour SE Sony XPlod CDX-CA900X HU Sony XPlod XM-2150GSX amp with JBL 8" Sub (Not much so far but workin' on it)
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
I always liked Bruce. I remember doing a plant tour back back in the 70s and I got a T-Shirt that said, "A little Nukie never hurt anybody"....

98 GL sport (V6 MTX) The Durable Duratec? - (DMD, Metal impeller WaterPump, Synth & Stinky in the tranny)

Link Copied to Clipboard