Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Hey guys, we should roll up to barnes and nobles in rockville tomorrow at the show...make a contour appearance, but this is the 3rd friday in a row i've heard there are a few SVT's up there along with a red SVT with bags on it. One has a custom body kit apparently....What do you all think? Grab a little food and roll up there?

Gimme some input

And for those of you who do not know what barnes and nobles is on friday nights, it is a huge car show that in good weather pulls in nearly 150-200 cars.

Jason 00 Audi S4, 2.7 Bi-turbo quattro 01 S10 Xtreme, 4.3l 98' Contour SE with some mods 96 Cavalier (beater)
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I wouldn't call it a car show. I've been there a bunch of times.

Kinda gets old after a couple times. Never seen any SVTs. Mostly Civics, Accords and Integras. Once in awhile the M3 crew rolls up.

Gets boring IMHO.

They used to stand out there drinking and smoking weed, so now cops roll by quite a bit.

I might be up for a drive by though.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:

Is there a moderator in the house. Pete just said he was going to do a drive by. Didn't know "our" boy was a part of the asian mafia? Oh crap wait ... Don't kill me killer.

Married the gal of my dreams 04.27.02 Now a Troll 2003 Subaru Legacy L Wagon. Two people I hold close to my heart have passed from this earth. My Grandmother Mary Gorman and my good friend John Son. May they rest in peace.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by kjsol:

Is there a moderator in the house. Pete just said he was going to do a drive by. Didn't know "our" boy was a part of the asian mafia? Oh crap wait ... Don't kill me killer.

Didn't you know, Pete is the head of the RA club! (Rockville Asians)

It is not a car show by any means either. We went up there several times and its a bunch of pansies standing around showing off fartcans and sh!twings. Still can't drive my SVT anyway...

Gone: 98 E0 Silver SVT '00 ZX2 Kip Killmons Tysons Ford killed my clutch and did not stand behind their word. NEVER visit this dealership, they are fraudulent!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
All the more reason too!

I'll take the Batmobile there and see if any of them want to run a 'taurus'

Originally posted by thepakrat:
Originally posted by kjsol:

Didn't you know, Pete is the head of the RA club! (Rockville Asians)

It is not a car show by any means either. We went up there several times and its a bunch of pansies standing around showing off fartcans and sh!twings. Still can't drive my SVT anyway...

Ryan Trollin!

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard