Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
did someone trade in a black SVT at the VW dealership in springfield? it has rims, white HVAC gauges, and it's Knauberized. anyone here?

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
haha probably Matt's already being traded in.

PRIME-TOUR You're fired! I write the books here! ~Tom~
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
That would be my old car. Have you seen anything about it thus far other than it being there?

When I traded it in the Baer Brake kit, Momo door sill protectors, Sony head unit, KKM Intake, Pro Flow MAF, Headers, Tint, and a couple other things were still on there.

Married the gal of my dreams 04.27.02 Now a Troll 2003 Subaru Legacy L Wagon. Two people I hold close to my heart have passed from this earth. My Grandmother Mary Gorman and my good friend John Son. May they rest in peace.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
all i saw were the rims and now that you mention it the brakes. i would have loved to trade you my stock ones for those, i wonder if the dealer would be down with that???

but yeah, that's all i noticed, that and a big scrape along the side

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by cliffjohnson:
and a big scrape along the side

It's there for aerodynamic purposes!

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Like speed holes?

Bill '00 SVT Black/Tan
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
There was about an 3 inch scratch on the back right just about where the filler cap is. Don't know about a big scratch along the side though?

I posted that I was going to be selling the car and that if anyone wanted anything to drop me a line. No one did though so the car went in like that.

The car didn't need speed holes though it was fast as nuts without them. I had yet to run the car with a lot of the mods done but with intake, exhaust, short throw, dropped, and wheels I ran a 14.98 at 98 mph in it. To my knowledge it (and I)were the fastest times ran in the area. That's prolly not the case today though.

Married the gal of my dreams 04.27.02 Now a Troll 2003 Subaru Legacy L Wagon. Two people I hold close to my heart have passed from this earth. My Grandmother Mary Gorman and my good friend John Son. May they rest in peace.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by kjsol:
...the fastest times ran in the area. That's prolly not the case today though.

Not with Matt's modded SVT around...

Gone: 98 E0 Silver SVT '00 ZX2 Kip Killmons Tysons Ford killed my clutch and did not stand behind their word. NEVER visit this dealership, they are fraudulent!
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
Lets see him run it though ...

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
hmm that trap is a little high, my 14.7 was only a 95mph....

Originally posted by kjsol:
I ran a 14.98 at 98 mph in it.

Ryan Trollin!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard