Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
I would like the carbon fiber reflector because it is diiferent and I don't think it is ricey. I would buy one. And yes I agree with the trunk lid! Let me know if anything devlopes... I'm in

-Jeff-

1998 Black SVT Morette Twin headlight conversion Street flight turbo kit collecting dust! Rebuilding my 3.0L check it out
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I've already got a CF hood on the way...with the smoked tails i have I think that would look pretty good. Now if only I could get something on the lower rear bumper! It'd be nice to accent the whole car with CF (all black trim pieces)

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by GL_turning_SVT:
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
i'd kill for a CF trunk

ditto

gets to work...

I'm compiling a list of people I want you both to kill.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
the first pic sorta reminds me of a Crown Vic Police Interceptor, anyone agree? it'd look good on white cars (alike Police cars) ,i have a 98 black tour, so i guess it wouldnt look to sketchy

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I think it would look good if you got the carbon fiber tails, you know the altezza lights, that way it would almost look stock <kind of> at least then it would flow nicely.

2000 Silver Frost SVT resonator removed 20% tints obx short shifter eibachs & konis ...more to come...
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I like the pic you came up with. I have a black SE with the rear chrome strip painted and tinted tail lights and refelector. Unfortunately I had some trouble getting the paint to stick to the reflector right (used black-tinted clearcoat) so I have to redo the reflector and I don't have any pics, but the lights are still tinted. The effect is really cool, and it looks a lot like your pic.

-Rob *Just turned over 100k @ 100 mph! 1998 Contour Sport V6 ATX w/ mods & DMD http://photobox.absoluteagency.com/home/default.asp?lackey
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i agree that the cf reflector would look good on black or silver i myself have a silver tour and the reflector is painted to match body color

1995 Suburban two tone black and silver paint full black and white leopard interior 20" spoke wheels bagged fbss runnin nitrogen 2 kicker comp vr 12 1996 Contour Vtech ATX 1998.5 Silver Frost SEVT RIP(5-18-03)
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by nyceboi:
Originally posted by GL_turning_SVT:
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
i'd kill for a CF trunk

ditto

gets to work...

I'm compiling a list of people I want you both to kill.

guess i'll take a visit to ye ole gunshop and replenish the supplies....

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Anything going on here? Just wondering...
-Jeff-

1998 Black SVT Morette Twin headlight conversion Street flight turbo kit collecting dust! Rebuilding my 3.0L check it out
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
if u took the light reflector to a auto graphix shop they can carbonfiber vinyl the reflector and it would look pretty real and it would only cost about $20-30 .i am im the process of having my stock mirrors carbon fiber vinyles and i will post pics as soon as they get back from the graphix shop.they charded my $30 a mirror Im also getting CF vinyled is the inside cover in the interior of the car where the mirror housing contacts the car and those are $5 each

Last edited by CrispRide; 04/11/03 02:39 PM.

Wht 98 Zetec Vct 2 12'MTX thunder 3000, logic 500W amp,8 interior speakers:2 sony mobile Es 6*9 250W,2 JVC 6*9 200W Sony 208W cd receiver,Streetglow blacklight interior trim C.A.I. transgo shift kit,
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard