Next Thread
Print Thread
#586791 03/27/03 08:03 AM
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Anyone out there that likes Linkin Park? I bought Meteora yesterday (release date) and it kicks some good a$$. Just wondering if there are any LP fans out there, and how they like the new cd/songs (if you have it, or heard it), and maybe what you think about LP in general.

Teal|'95 'Tour GL|75k| 16V 2.0|Rebuilt ATX| Factory Euro Mod's (Ordered in Dec '94 From Holland)-|Larger Radiator, Oil pan, Fan, Tank..little things make a difference| Lots of mods to come....
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
My wife bought it for me today and i'll be listening to it tomorrow. I have no doubt it'll be good.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
i downloaded it a few dayz ago, i love LP, they kick ass. i havnt listend to this album yet but i will burn it now so i can listed to it tomorrow in my car. thanks for the reminder

'99 ČoňtôúŔ SE Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 AudioBahn AW1206T Flame Q Sub AudioBahn 1300HCQ Amp Blue LED Switches and HVAC
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Downloaded it yesterday also... My favorite songs are track #7 and #9. #7's has the coolest sound in it, that high pitched violin sound, and I just love the way #9 sounds altogether. I also love Somewhere I belong, mostly cause of the lyrics. -Nick

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I have Hybrid Theory; for about a year it was the only CD ever in my car's head unit. Now it brings back memories of driving the Contour through the streets of my hometown. Ah, memories I'll have to look at this new one.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by 98 SE:
I have Hybrid Theory; for about a year it was the only CD ever in my car's head unit. Now it brings back memories of driving the Contour through the streets of my hometown. Ah, memories I'll have to look at this new one.

I also constantly listened to Hybrid Theory and then Reanimation. Just started agiain after hearing Somewhere I belong. Looking to go get the new CD tomorrow

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
i just got a copy of Hybrid Theory and i am wondering what the hell took me so long to get it!?? should be picking up Meteora this weekend.

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
I have Hybrid Theory and Reanimation and I am enjoying Meteora as well. Track 5 in particular makes me want to go out and drive like a crazy man

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
didnt even know they made a new cd i gotta pick it up soon

Official CEG troll. '04 Mazda 3
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by akrump47:
I have Hybrid Theory and Reanimation and I am enjoying Meteora as well. Track 5 in particular makes me want to go out and drive like a crazy man

if your talking about track 5 on meteora, that is my favorite one, the love that song, rocks out like crazy!! that one and track 4 & 7

Teal|'95 'Tour GL|75k| 16V 2.0|Rebuilt ATX| Factory Euro Mod's (Ordered in Dec '94 From Holland)-|Larger Radiator, Oil pan, Fan, Tank..little things make a difference| Lots of mods to come....

Link Copied to Clipboard