Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Ahh Ok. Still not sure what the FEAD system is all about. But thanks for the clarification. As for an intake, could always go bumper mounted and never drive in the rain
Can't wait to see the turbo setup, I'm really starting to convince myself its worth the extra grand and change.

Ray

99 Sport SE, 2.5MTX, C. Red Mintex AF/EBC Rotors, Potenza RE950, BAT Euro Kit.
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by The Red Magi:
As for an intake, could always go bumper mounted and never drive in the rain

More likely what would be done is use the MAF as a Blow through and you would definitely still want to mount the IAT right up by the TB anyway.

Guess that just leaves filter placement. Maybe cut a hole in the inner fender and mount it between the inner & outer fender. Safe from water there and away from hot underhood air.

Heck... Let's kick this pig already...

(btw) Front End Accesory Drive

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Makes sense... that way you only metering what goes into the engine and not what came through the filter and possibling bypassing. As for Front End Accesory Drive... Ok I'll look up the pics on the web... Get the def.. just can't picture it.

Thanks,
Ray

99 Sport SE, 2.5MTX, C. Red Mintex AF/EBC Rotors, Potenza RE950, BAT Euro Kit.
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
I will donate my car like... Today! and I would let them borrow it as long as neccasry . but I am seriously interested and I WILL donate my car if needed PM me. Thanks

-Jeff-

1998 Black SVT Morette Twin headlight conversion Street flight turbo kit collecting dust! Rebuilding my 3.0L check it out
P
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
DemonSVT- You know exactly what I'm am talking about with what I discussed with Procharger. I will be seeing them again Sunday and see if we can get this to happen. A self contained, jackshaft-less system would rule! I sure hope we can get this going.

With this universal unit coming out I don't see why one of us could make our own system. With time and thought we would get this to work and be very satisified. I may try it, but for me to do something like this it would be a very lengthy proccess. Anyways, I will keep you all informed in what I find out

Sam 1998 SVT Contour- SOLD 2002 Mustang GT - 406 RWHP/391 RWTQ 12.1 @ 115 MPH
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Any new info yet?

Brad D. 98 SVT
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Any w3rd yet?! Just excited!

99 T-Red SVT ***Intrax, Bilsteins, Azenis, Offroad Y, CAI, Tint, Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom Grilles, Poly Mounts, Silverstar Bulbs, 100W Ion Fogs, Focus SVT Wheels, SHO UDP, Ford Racing Wires ***
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard