Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Ok but i have to wait and see what its going to cost to get my tranny i lost it on sunday. so i am with out it for the week. It should be back this weekend. I will talk to 2MNSVT and find out directions. or we can try some where diffrent. I am open to ideas.
Eric

Go Army My new home for awhile.
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Give a call, or stop by. I can give you the route that we took last year, or some other ideas.

1999 SVT Contour 2000 SVT Contour
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
sorry to here about the tranny.
I'll be up for anywhere.

98 SE V6 MTX T RED bridgestone potenza re950 open air filter side makers and removed ding guards , gutted percats, no muffler SVT brakes SpecIII cluch and spec flywheel torsen diff soon
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
anytime anywhere

Been shinin' like a diamond, gettin' passed as coal
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
i might stop by after i get my car back from a the tranny place thats fixing it. for very cheap i hope. as a favor to a soon to be married (and broke) college kid. oh well cars you love and they break but then what doesn't.

Go Army My new home for awhile.
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Hey!
I was watching the news on Channel 9 and I seen Solera, your new restaurant being advertised. How is business? I have yet to come out and check it out. I will have to soon.
I hope it's going well.
Also, don't you have a restaurant in Stillwater? What's the name of that restaurant?
C-ya.

1995 Contour LX 238,000 miles
M
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
M
Business has been great. We are packed most nights. Friday and Saturday a DJ plays from 9:30 to 2:00AM. If you come in ask for me. I don't always stay late because I usually start in the morning.

We do have another restaurant in Stillwater called La Belle Vie. See it here: Labellevie.us

Solera here: Solera-Restaurant.com

Josh

98.5 Contour SVT
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard