Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I heard about this house on 14 mile just W of Gratiot, so we go and check it out last night before the big fight was supposed to start. Upon arriving there I don't see the Iraqi frag flying, or the Israeli flag w/ swastica painted on it or even the UPSIDE DOWN P.O.W. flag flying, I see nothing, thats right nothing! What I did see though was about 20 "real" patriots flying the Stars and Stripes right out in front of that jackasses house GOD BLESS AMERICA and anyone here who has friends and/or family over there defending our freedom, BIG thanks to them!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
well that is good! he probably took it all down cuz he knew someone might have interest in taking him out as well . I understand free speach and all that, but if people have that huge of a problem with the government and all their actions, why are they here? I may not agree with all the decisions made by the government all the time, but I think people forget that rarely do us citizens get ALL the information that the government does and, why does it seem so many people don't realize how good they have it living in the most powerful and free country in the world? Everyone is so upset about the economy and fearing 'recession' but, hello, has anyone looked around the world lately?? wow, sort went on a tear there, sorry everyone i get carried away sometimes.

98 SE 24V DOHC MTX -17" konig tantrums wrapped in 215/45ZR17 Falken Azenis ST115, sho shop cold air intake, arospeed sport muffler, taurus 24V badges, custom painted grille, stock foglights added,

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard