Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Just heard on Headline News that France would be willing to change their position on the war with Iraq IF SADDAM USES WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

What a buncha fuggn c0ckgobblers.

Lemme rephrase that, "Yeah, we know Hussein has WMD, but we'll wait until he uses them before saying it's ok to forcefully disarm him".

I hope SH gets the GPS coordinates messed up and drops a bomb on Paris. What will they say then? Would they admit they're a bunch of fuggn idiots and should have gone in w/ the US to begin with?

Anyways, in essence, what they're waiting for is for thousands of American soldiers to die by cause of some WMD.

Wait, this is France we're talking about, I can't expect miracles from them...

-John

P.S. Sorry for starting another war thread

'98 4Runner
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
France is fuçking pathetic!

Here's the story...

Nick Johnson 87' & 88' Thunderbird TC 96' Contour SE Midnight Red ATX
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Who knows, maybe we will make another mistake with their embassy like we did in Lybia

Fun quote for the day from The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler :

"That's what happens when your pilots have to take the scenic route because the surrender monkeys won't let you use their air space."

Humm, maybe Turkey should pay more attention to history.

P
Master P
Master P
P
It's a step in the right direction at least. They go from absolutely no support, to just a little bit of support. Give an inch....

And isn't Turkey going to be reconsidering their decision to let US troops use their territory? A bit late to get the 4th ID unloaded, but planes could still be launched from air bases there... They want some money!

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by perry:
It's a step in the right direction at least. They go from absolutely no support, to just a little bit of support. Give an inch....

Yes, it's definitely a step in the right direction, but they're waiting for a disaster to happen before approving the war. I certainly don't like that.

'98 4Runner
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
THIS explains EXACTLY why the French are doing this crap:
France's REAL agenda!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
if i was Bush, i'd tell them to fack off. we never needed ur help before, and we definately don't need your help now. oh what, cause most of the world is now supporting us, you want to back us up? oh ok, just jump on the band wagon guys...like u usually do. stupid french...go do something useful and cook something...not that you're any good at that either...

Spec 23 99 SVT No Mods (can't afford to void the extended warranty)
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by SE Spinner:
Who knows, maybe we will make another mistake with their embassy like we did in Lybia

Fun quote for the day from The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler :

"That's what happens when your pilots have to take the scenic route because the surrender monkeys won't let you use their air space."

Humm, maybe Turkey should pay more attention to history.

turkey is changing their decision. the new prime minister who was just elected wants the US to go through and wants to help. they voted b4 he was elected and now they are in the process of going thru the 2nd vote. im 99.5% sure they are going to vote yes to let us use their airspace. myself being from turkey i have turkish sattelite and my mom and brother watch it constantly and we know right when a decision is made

Official CEG troll. '04 Mazda 3
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by proliphik:
turkey is changing their decision. the new prime minister who was just elected wants the US to go through and wants to help. they voted b4 he was elected and now they are in the process of going thru the 2nd vote. im 99.5% sure they are going to vote yes to let us use their airspace. myself being from turkey i have turkish sattelite and my mom and brother watch it constantly and we know right when a decision is made

yeha i heard the same on dateline. i watch way to much dateline . anywho, the new guy is systematically (sp?) getting rid of all the people who voted against the first bill for people that will vote the other way. tricky, but it works

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
yeah, the only reason i see why they voted no is because turkey has a terrible economy in the past 2-3 years and its only getting worse. its like our depression so many banks and businesses are going bankrupt. but other than that i dont see why they would have vtoed no.

Official CEG troll. '04 Mazda 3
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard