Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
G
I was visiting my cousin in Fort Collins this past week and I noticed a black or dark blue mystique @ the New Belgium brewery. It had duel exhaust and svt side skirts so I assume it was probably a CEG'er. Just thought I'd drop I line and say whats up.

99 T-Red SVT *KKM Intake*Ground Control coil-overs*resonator&door guards removed*
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
In all my cruising I've never seen a Mystique w/ SVT sides. Most stiques up here are driven by old people or girls that just got their liscese. There is a blue contour w/ dual fart canons that works at Autozone up here, but that and a few SVT's are the only modded contiques that I know of up here, and I'm the only one on the boards from FC.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
G
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
G
Did it have "coffee can" exhaust? Or just like a SHO exhaust? By the way Fort Collins is a pretty cool town, I had a blast when I was there. Cool people, cool bars, lots of breweries,...cool bars

99 T-Red SVT *KKM Intake*Ground Control coil-overs*resonator&door guards removed*
F
F
If it was about 4pm on Saturday, then it was me. My buddy's little brother just turned 21, so we drove down to the Ft. Collins for some brew.
The car is black, it does have SVT side skirts, a SVT exhaust with no fart can tips. You should have looked closer though, because you missed my a-pillar autometer phantom gauges and the XM satellite radio antenna.
I have been a CEG'er since September of 2000, but have not logged in since about a year ago. I had to change my screen from fester to fester98 and get a new password to reply to you. Note: don't change email address and lose your password to this site at the same time. Now that I see that I cannot hide from anyone, I will try to stay more active on this site.

Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
You should pop in here more often, since we're gonna be having a meet soon. Also why would you head down to FC for brew, Wyoming has drive up liquor, can't beat that.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
G
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
G
It was my buddy's B-day so we were hittin all the breweries, but I for sure will be back there sometime only I'll fly next time. Minnesota to Colorado is a little too long a drive.

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard