Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#575683 03/17/03 09:30 AM
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F

YUCK MAN !! you should be in JAIL for letting this happen to you car . :non ono: :nonon: :non ono: :nonon:

#575684 03/17/03 01:23 PM
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by FastTour00SVT:
YUCK MAN !! you should be in JAIL for letting this happen to your car

Welcome to the North, where walking sucks more than driving, and the car actually gets put to good use keeping us alive on the daily commute. Not just flossin with the windows down. ...(man oh man do I miss summer...)

Car looks good Chris. Gotta do something about the 4x4'ing this summer, mmkay?

#575685 03/18/03 12:20 AM
T
TGO Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Hehe. I promise! I've already talked to Jeff about what he recommends for lowering the car. I've also located (with the help of several CEG'ers). Ace Spades, the original wheels I wanted since the second I saw your car. I am shooting to have everything done by the national meet (CF Hood, lowering springs/struts, wheels...possibly stereo and exhaust, and MAYBE a mirko splitter). But first I need to get the trans overhauled. I've already got the lightened flywheel and new gears (Thanks Micah and Jeff), just need to order up a clutch, quaife and other required hardware. When it's done I promise I'll take better pics...unless of course you'd do the honors??

Originally posted by Pascal:
Originally posted by FastTour00SVT:
YUCK MAN !! you should be in JAIL for letting this happen to your car

Welcome to the North, where walking sucks more than driving, and the car actually gets put to good use keeping us alive on the daily commute. Not just flossin with the windows down. ...(man oh man do I miss summer...)

Car looks good Chris. Gotta do something about the 4x4'ing this summer, mmkay?

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
#575686 03/18/03 02:12 AM
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by TheGreatOne:
When it's done I promise I'll take better pics...unless of course you'd do the honors??

It'll be my pleasure Chris. You know I can shoot siver cars huh?

You know I'll be in your area a couple times this summer.. I'm going to Englishtown (NJ) for a 'dub meeting, I had discussed with Slim 'bout crashing at his place and all, dunno if he remembers!

Anyways, I can't wait to see your car this summer.. Actually, it's gonna break my heart when I see it look so much lime mine used to.

#575687 03/18/03 02:47 AM
T
TGO Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T

Anyways, I can't wait to see your car this summer.. Actually, it's gonna break my heart when I see it look so much lime mine used to.

Just paying homage. Your car = teh win!

Dub meeting? As in wheels? I still have your old cell number, has it changed? Let me know when you'll be around. I'd be interested in going to e-town and we can all go drinking in the city. I've even got the place picked out. Coyote Ugly. Trust me it's a million times better than the movie! Some pics:

This pic isn't as "decent." Heh. Went there friday. Had a blast. Got home at 8AM after taking a nap on the subway at around 4AM. Yes, they give body shots, amongst other things...

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
#575688 03/18/03 03:17 AM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
PSSSSTTTTT
That last pic is BOOTY SHOT BABY!!!!!!!

Pascal You know me casa is su casa
As long as i get to drive that FARFIGHNUGEN

BTW: chris the car looks great!

Last edited by Slimshady; 03/18/03 03:20 AM.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition Blue Steel 99 Tropic Green SVT (Former Owner) #151 of 710 Born on 10/07/98 Have you driven a FRAUD lately?
#575689 03/18/03 03:35 AM
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Well... gonna hafta to take it easy for me.. But I'm sure Julie would love to see that place too, so count me in!

Anyways, the meet I'm talking 'bout is Waterfest in Englishtown. Some time mid June. I don't wanna stay at the hotels with all the parties and cars getting busted up in the lot, rather stay away, even if I hafta drive an hour to get there.

Billy, I'm not sure about letting you drive the GTI.. you know what happened to me after I drove it, huh? No more SVT...

#575690 03/18/03 02:17 PM
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Looking good Chris, Keep up the nice work. Should be pimp once you have everything you talked about

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
#575691 03/19/03 03:15 AM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Well... gonna hafta to take it easy for me.. But I'm sure Julie would love to see that place too, so count me in!

Anyways, the meet I'm talking 'bout is Waterfest in Englishtown. Some time mid June. I don't wanna stay at the hotels with all the parties and cars getting busted up in the lot, rather stay away, even if I hafta drive an hour to get there.

Billy, I'm not sure about letting you drive the GTI.. you know what happened to me after I drove it, huh? No more SVT...

July 19,20 are the waterfest dates, I have the e-town brochure.
It's a VW/AUDI SHOW

Pascal N/P you drive and i'll smile

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition Blue Steel 99 Tropic Green SVT (Former Owner) #151 of 710 Born on 10/07/98 Have you driven a FRAUD lately?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard