Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Peach Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Okay, here is a little collection of some funny azz shidt about Hondas. Those of you who drive a Honda may be offended. I encourage you not to click the links if you are going to whine and cry. This is for humor only.

First, this funny remix of Vanilla Ice.

Vanilla Ice Remix-Rice Rice Baby

And now...the site.

SOH (Honda Haters Website...this shidt is crucial. Someone HATES Hondas!)

Enjoy! I found this site 2 years ago. Just popped in my head to share it with you. Hope none of this is a repost.

SVT Driver

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
P
Peach Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Oh, by the way...the guy who hosts this site drives a Supra. Kinda throws you off because you would think someone who would even make a site like this would be a domestic junkie. I just posted the links because they have some outrageous pictures of the most ridiculous Honda's you'll ever see. Later.

SVT Driver

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
HAHA, funny site heres a preview people
Also check out www.beaterz.com and www.ricecop.com

2000 SVT Black/Tan #1633/2150 (a few mods) Alpine: CDA-9835, MRV-F540, MRD-M550 PG: TANTRUM-X 6.5 COMP all around. Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas. CEL currently: Off
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i think that car has a minor camber problem...

Teal|'95 'Tour GL|75k| 16V 2.0|Rebuilt ATX| Factory Euro Mod's (Ordered in Dec '94 From Holland)-|Larger Radiator, Oil pan, Fan, Tank..little things make a difference| Lots of mods to come....
G
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
G
Oh man! I could hardly look @ some of the cars on there! That one with the huge exhaust on the back is a freakin riot. What are some people thinking?

99 T-Red SVT *KKM Intake*Ground Control coil-overs*resonator&door guards removed*
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
There are some very funny cars on there

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
P
Peach Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P

What did you guys think of the Vanilla Ice Remix (Rice Song) ?

A Riot! It's the truth! ROTFLMFAO!!
Pretty Dammn Funny
Made Me Laugh A Little
Stupid As Hell
WTF? You A-Hole That Was Dumb

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
can some one host a pic for me that i want to add to this post? its goes along with this post.

Silver '98 SVT 3356 of 6535 8/29/97

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard