Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Books: Last Orders, by Graham Swift (there are places you'll stop and read a sentence a second and third time because, well, he writes so well)

Movie: Local Hero (why Scotland is the center of the Universe)

Band: Chris Rea (because he and Keith Richards are the best guitarists on the planet, and he once beat Nigel Mansell in a BTCC race (to be fair, Nigel stuffed his Mondeo into a wall, but, then, Chris didn't))

So there....

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Book: Catch 22 by Joseph Heller

Movie: Reserviour Dogs

Music: Suburban Legends and Distorted Penguins

1997 mystique gs ATX (It is no more) i dont care how many stewardesses you've bagged your still a lousy pilot (if you know what show that is from i owe you a cookie) "When there is no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth"
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Book: Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

Movie: Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, Resevoir Dogs, American Beauty, Back to the Future

Band: (well artist)BT, Dispatch, Weezer

Chris Hinds AIM:CJ111010 1998 Contour GL Duratec 5-Spd #565/???? 15.610 @ 89.62mph And I payed for it all myself
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
book- charlots web
movie- the cannonball run "pull over we want to bless you"
group/artists- deep dish

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Book: World of the Short Story: Archetypes in Action Edited with introductions by Oliver Evans and Harry Finestone

Movie: Tommy (comedy movie)

Band: Jim Croce ("Time in a bottle")

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
Book - Becker Conviser guide to passing the CPA exam - 4 seprate book for your enjoyment!

LOL one of these days I'll get past the first couple chapters of the law book and pass that damn exam!! (those books make me sleepy)

Movie: anything with Angelina Jolie, I especially enjoy the ones where she cries. Just watched Original Sin and Girl Interupted again recently.

Band: Lagwagon

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Book: Um...geez, I'm kind of at a loss right now. Go read some Shakespeare.

Movie: Any of the Kevin Smith flicks (Clerks, Mallrats, etc.). I just watched Clerks and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back over the course of a couple of days and the continuity of the stories is fun.

Band: I've GOTTA pimp my cousin Will Hoge. He just released his new CD on Atlantic Records and it's excellent. www.willhoge.com

XXX movie: Well, I remember one called Defending Your Sex Life...not much help there, I'm afraid.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Book: In Cold Blood, by Truman Capote. About murderers in the midwest, was made into a movie starring Robert Blake.

Movie: I'm gonna watch "Repo Man" again this weekend.

Band: I've been listening to the latest Beck CD non-stop lately. Really chill, really good. The new stuff from Wire rocks well.

NEW: '05 Black Hemi Magnum SOLD:'99 Silver Contour SVT (no mods) R.I.P. '92 SHO
J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
Book - "It's not about the Bike" Lance Armstrong. Motivational as h3ll.

Movie - "Shawshank Redemption" or anything with Gene Hackman.

Band - DMB, Yellowjackets, Weather Report.

1999 SVT T-Red
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by MotorCity:
Book - Brave New World

Anything is POSSIBLE... sowing the seeds of love"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard