CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I'm in.

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
me too me too i want a set. dont forget me . it'll even out my 37 apc stickers.

Rob Collins 98.5 svt blk/blue #5778of6535 I've got some mods.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I agree with what you're saying however, think of this as well.

1) static cling does not "cling" when the windows are very cold. the material tends to get to stiff when exposed to very cold weather or materials and doesn't stick as well.

2) the stickers are no more than 1.25" tall. put it about .25-.5" from the bottom of the window....that makes it less than 2" MAX. DON'T SCRAPE THAT LOW! That area of visibility is less critical than say....your windshield. lol.

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Where do we send the money? I'm ready to get movin!

F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
I sure wouldnt put a sticker on my car that would have to stay on there , unless peeled off .dumb idea here guys ..Think about this befor e you do it

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
vinyl decals like the ones antonio is having made for this g/b are very easily removed(especially from the glass,which is where most people put them)they are also easily removed from paint too..................not really a dumb idea at all

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
Wonder how that works with windo tint

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by FastTour00SVT:
Wonder how that works with windo tint

the stickers are made to attach to the OUTSIDE of the windows,therefore it doesn't affect the tint at all....also how would you be able to see it if it was on the inside of a tinted window?????

F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
depends on the thinkness of the tint ,oh and on the outside ! hmmmm gonna lot the car wash ! and the hot summer sun to fade it .

If anyone buys these stickers ,buy a Type R for your car too cause your a retard.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by FastTour00SVT:
depends on the thinkness of the tint ,oh and on the outside ! hmmmm gonna lot the car wash ! and the hot summer sun to fade it .

If anyone buys these stickers ,buy a Type R for your car too cause your a retard.

um ok...you are basically calling antonio(who happens to have one of the nicest svt's on here) a retard...and also a whole bunch of other people on here have them too....so i guess they are all retards too huh....you need to think before you open your mouth next time i think that flag you posted suits you just fine...

by the way i have a vinyl svt sticker on my front windshield and it does fine when i "wash" my car(only a retard would always run their car through a car wash) and the sun doesn't fade it either...

if you don't want a sticker then don't buy one...don't come on here and talk s##t on someone's g/b thread...if you don't like them don't buy them period....just because you don't like them doesn't make them retarted...you basically just put down a bunch of people on here that have them...get a life...

Page 4 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard