Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Just wanted to let CEG know after the great dealings with the group over the DMD that my company has just released Stainless Steel (T-304) Shorty Headers. I am not sure which models of the Contour they will fit since they were tested and made off of a 99 Cougar.

Please check out the Group Buy Section for more Information on Headers or visit www.customcougars.com

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
James, The headers look awasome.

Do you happen to have any information on the warranty?

=======2000 Black SVT======= - B&M Shifter - Sound system is halfway done. - More later...
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Can you say MSDS ripoffs made by WeaponR in some unknown third world country thats only good to start fires under the hood?

Here are the MSDS headers

And here are the rip offs

I guess pictures really do speak a thousand words

Sorry but I just had to post this... I think you really got some balls trying to sell these KNOCK-OFFS !!...

3.0 14.392@97.237 2.302 60ft OEM 4-bolt LCA's $105 each Watch me go
A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Some pretty big claims coming from someone who is not reading my other post which basically shut down your Drama accusations...

No fires will be started because they are stainless steel. I have Polished Stainless Steel Headers installed on my 2.5l Duratec Cougar which is dynoing 297fwhp thanks to the SF Turbo Kit. I have had no fires with my kit neither has any of the other contours/cougars with the EXACT same headers installed pushing much higher temps than any NA Cougar/Contour is.

If you wish to continue to Hi-Jack and Troll my threads simply based off of assumpions you have read on NECO, Please feel free to Contact me first to get your facts straight. If CEG is not interested in the headers, have a moderator contact me to let me know the thread is removed. I am offering these to those who may have been looking for a different option from the headers currently produced by MSDS. Every day I see people complaining there isn't parts for your cars then when one comes available to add more competition to existing products, you flip out. Ever wonder why new stuff is never produced? Think about it and call me in the morning if you which to continue with your assumpions in my threads.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
So your saying these are not MSDS rip offs?

WOW!!! You just made competition by buying the headers from WeaponR which couldn't sell them since all the people knew they were MSDS knock offs. Your basically trying sell the same exact headers with no R&D that you put into... I wonder how you would feel if someone did this to a product which you spent days of R&D to...

Why don't you answer all the other questions? Warranty?
How come they look exactly like the MSDS headers?

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Dude think about it though....They look exactly like MSDS headers. And I know the person that gave his MSDS headers to Weapon R in exchange for pretty much nothing. And what happens they make SS headers from MSDS's hard work and development. It sucks dick period and by the way I see more possibilites in the header department compared to what msds made. It's just sad that all the others are copies.....Why hasn't anyone tried long tube headers again??? Yeah SHM failed on there design but it could be done. I'm done commenting on this subject...and yes I do have MSDS headers.

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I was just looking throught the archives on NECO and guess what I found

The Weapon R header thread Here is the Link

Scroll to the middle of the page

Damn! Those WEAPON R (MSDS KNOCK OFFS) look exactly like the ones your selling!

Quote:

As far as I heard over on NECO these are the same headers which WeaponR ripped off from MSDS...

Quote:

That is incorrect... As I have posted many times before on NECO. I hope the drama will not follow to the CEG boards

LIAR LIAR!

[apu] THANK YOU! COME AGAIN! [/apu]

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
You guys need to chill out. We're informed, now, thank you.

Frankly, since SS is a poorer conductor of heat, seems to me it would be a better choice for a header. Might be other problems, though, so I'll dredge up the old posts if I care to.

And that's the problem when you make something like headers that are easy to copy. Somebody goes and makes it better and cheaper, and cuts into your profit margin. Darn them.

AO is just a middle man with his hands on a product. He's not the devil.

Personally, I'd like to see him come back once in a while.

Thanks again for the DMD's.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
The three flange doesn't fit most Contours. I believe most of the Contours have the two flange instead. I am definitely one of them. I don't really care if it's knock-off, it uses stainless steel instead of coated mild steel. I'd believe that's better.

H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
Let people sell what they want.
Its called democracy.
Do you hear K&N complaining about KKM?
Do you hear Terry H. complaining about BAT?
I don't think so.
$600 for headers is outrageous.
Maybe the price will come down.

Sold 1998 Contour LX 13.868 sec 1/4 mile time. Two years of rental cars, seriously. Holding out for 07 Cobra Mustang.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard