Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
X
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
X
I want to see some good pics of your cars espicially some with the flip out navi systems... Have fun!

Z
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Z

Last edited by zoobsvt; 03/03/03 04:06 AM.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Sorry, no navigation, but here's my car . I see you're in the Chicago area. Are you interested in coming out and checking into the local show and audio competition scene?

Let me know.

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by SoundQ SVT:
Sorry, no navigation, but here's my car . I see you're in the Chicago area. Are you interested in coming out and checking into the local show and audio competition scene?

Let me know.

Damn hot pictures, a lot like what I want mine to look like when I am done. Hey what did you use on the trunk lid to sound proof it. I was going to put some rubber washers in the top and glue them in with hot glue, to keep it from rattling. Also some bigger rubber stoppers so it won't slam [censored] easy where you would actually have to press it down, making it a tighter fit, and cuasing less shaking, cause my trunk lid jumps about a 1/4 inch up an down with my subs on low, and never played them on high standing and watching but I am sure its worse. any suggestions. I will be doing all of this in the next few weeks.

oops forgot pics:

[image]

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by auiotour:
Originally posted by SoundQ SVT:

Let me know.

Damn hot pictures, a lot like what I want mine to look like when I am done. Hey what did you use on the trunk lid to sound proof it. I was going to put some rubber washers in the top and glue them in with hot glue, to keep it from rattling. Also some bigger rubber stoppers so it won't slam [censored] easy where you would actually have to press it down, making it a tighter fit, and cuasing less shaking, cause my trunk lid jumps about a 1/4 inch up an down with my subs on low, and never played them on high standing and watching but I am sure its worse. any suggestions. I will be doing all of this in the next few weeks.

I didn't do anything at all to the trunk lid. There hasn't been a need to.

The first reason is that I have a fairly decent seal between the passenger compartment ant the trunk, and the 12's play into the passenger compartment, not the trunk.

Second, the 12's are never on (ok, maybe never is too strong, but definitely less than 1% of the time), except to do an SPL burp as part of the sound quality competition. I have 8" subs in my front doors that provide sufficient bass for everyday listening and for sound quality judging.

Sorry I couldn't help you more.

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
hey SoundQ SVT your system is hot i wish mine was like that hey is that box custom made or u bought it from some where.

everything looks good!!!!!!

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Hey SoundQ I agree I just put the eights in the doors and they sound awesome. I dont even have to put the subs in the rear on and it's just enough bass for me!!!
I really want to try to compete in sound SQ comps this year. Hopefully I'll get the chance as soon as I'm done the install I think your going to like it it's different.

1997 T-Red Contour V-6 MTX It HaS BeGuN!!!!!!!!!!!
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by EL FLACO:
hey SoundQ SVT your system is hot i wish mine was like that hey is that box custom made or u bought it from some where.

everything looks good!!!!!!

Everything is custom built. No pre-fab anything with this install. The kicks, the box, the amp rack... all one of a kind customs.

My installer hates to even use the plastic Metra or Scosche kits (not that our contours need them). He'd rather make his own custom and more solid ones.

X
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
X
come on nobody's got a navi system on this entire site, i just want to see what the look like in a tour or a tique so i know if i want to do this or not... does anyone know if they get in the way of the ac/ heat controls... i know they flip down but i just want to see

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Are you referring to a motorized video screen that fits in the stock location? I have seen a people few here with them.

rmarrs:

'01 Escape XLT V6 on S100 CDT Audio/Ascendant Audio/Rockford/JBL/Knukonceptz setup '00 SE Sport ATX
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard