Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#555330 02/25/03 07:03 PM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er

Last edited by 1FASTDAD; 02/25/03 07:04 PM.

1999 SVT black And a Blond Haired Blue eyes girlfriend. How can it get any better?
#555331 02/25/03 07:10 PM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
And also for all of you older guys that dont like things diffrent I guess this is rice 2 http://www.strictly4racing.com/blorp.php?path=pics%2FElite%20Creationz%20-%20June%2010%2C%202002&img=carshow_025.jpg OMG he did somthing diffrent!!! For people that dont like things diffrent, you people are and this is what I would like to do to closed minded people

1999 SVT black And a Blond Haired Blue eyes girlfriend. How can it get any better?
#555332 02/25/03 08:24 PM
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by 1FASTDAD:
And also for all of you older guys that dont like things diffrent I guess this is rice 2 http://www.strictly4racing.com/blorp.php?path=pics%2FElite%20Creationz%20-%20June%2010%2C%202002&img=carshow_025.jpg OMG he did somthing diffrent!!! For people that dont like things diffrent, you people are and this is what I would like to do to closed minded people

Old??? bah!!! I am happy for what he did. The problem I have is that WHAT HE DID completely destroys the lines of the car. The contour is a smooth flowing object. Adding something like that to makes it look completely dumb IMHO. Then again that is my opinion.

In regards to the close minded comment. I believe you should be smacking yourself in the face because you can't open your mind to people disliking things.

-Antonio

Last edited by Antonio Wright; 02/25/03 08:27 PM.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
#555333 02/25/03 08:27 PM
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by 1FASTDAD:
That contour looked good. Its far from rice.
THIS IS RICE
http://www.strictly4racing.com/blorp.php?path=pics%2FElite%20Creationz%20-%20June%2010%2C%202002&img=carshow_019.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!

Hey Tubs, I just lost my jengajam. Your ghetto pass has been revoked. You're no longer an honorary brother.
#555334 02/25/03 08:55 PM
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by SalKhan:
On the plus side... You could run over a small child and it'll probably live...

... It'll just get stuck in that big gaping whole in the bumper.

I think you need to enlarge a picture of an intercooler and tape it behind there.

Quote:

Old??? bah!!! I am happy for what he did. The problem I have is that WHAT HE DID completely destroys the lines of the car. The contour is a smooth flowing object. Adding something like that to makes it look completely dumb IMHO. Then again that is my opinion.

In regards to the close minded comment. I believe you should be smacking yourself in the face because you can't open your mind to people disliking things.

-Antonio

A simple "I don't like it." would have sufficed.

BTW, WV kick ass kit and hood. I really like it. It's something cool and really nice looking, something few others of these "closed-minded" people have the balls to go through with. Great design, wish I had money to buy a custom kit. Maybe if Drerok lowers his prices to $10 a fascia...

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
#555335 02/25/03 10:16 PM
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
once again CEG shows its true side... if your car doesn't look just like mine then its ugly

they can't say [censored] about your car if it looks exactly like yours...try to do somethin different and its rice or its this or not...you gotta be [censored] jokin. All you CEGers are the same...same car, different color

same suspension, same rims, same mods, same everything...blah blah and the list goes on

if you don't like it then you don't like it but saying dumb [censored] like it destroys the whole car or some [censored] like that is just plain retarded, especially when your car probably doesn't look much better

its pitiful to see how close minded people are here...

one thing I do have to say about your car is I think if u got the complete kit instead of just the front bumper then it would look much better...it looks real mean in the front but then goes back to the same ol same ol on the rest of the car...the whole kit would even it up a bit I think...nice custom work btw, if u did it.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
#555336 02/25/03 11:20 PM
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
no i didnt do it and thanks for the comments jiggajerry. i am tryin to get hold of the guy who did it so i can get at least the side skirts. i really like the svt rear so i am prolly goin to keep it. in a way i think it is true bout what u said bout everyone elses car being the same. it seems to me that when someone does something custom it all goes back to every curve not fitting the contour. i love the way my car looks and i definitely love the attention it gets

1998 SVT Custom front fascia and hood 17" Enkei RS5 w/Dunlop 215/45/17 20% tint Eibach springs OH YEAH and the ever so wonderful Regular 2.5L
#555337 02/25/03 11:48 PM
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by JiggaJerry:
once again CEG shows its true side... if your car doesn't look just like mine then its ugly

they can't say [censored] about your car if it looks exactly like yours...try to do somethin different and its rice or its this or not...you gotta be [censored] jokin. All you CEGers are the same...same car, different color

same suspension, same rims, same mods, same everything...blah blah and the list goes on

if you don't like it then you don't like it but saying dumb [censored] like it destroys the whole car or some [censored] like that is just plain retarded, especially when your car probably doesn't look much better

its pitiful to see how close minded people are here...

WOW that sounded just like that one kid who supposedly had a WS6, but only in ninja mode

and to stick to the subject... i think with the angular font bumper you have to finish off the lines in the back. the stock rear wont flow with the front. the angles from the scoop and the front fascia will only look complete with the rear done in the same way as the front. but i do think it looks good and more power to you for being original.

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
#555338 02/26/03 12:46 AM
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
dont pay attention to the right wing conservatives in this biotch. They probably live their lives by routine rather than just day by day. wake up, go to work, come home, eat, $#!+, sleep....all starts over again and again everyday...no adventure. the contour doesn't have all smooth lines. i look at the headlights alot when i see pics of ctours that have something "non-ford" done to them. the inside of the headlights where they meet the chrome oval are sharp, and i look at that alot when i see something new. The car looks mean. good job!

im suprised you guys dont [censored] about aftermarket wheels damn!

Last edited by One Tan MDer; 02/26/03 12:53 AM.

PRIME-TOUR You're fired! I write the books here! ~Tom~
#555339 02/26/03 01:38 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

Just because you wouldn't duplicate what WVContourSVT did, doesn't make it crap!!

I like it so far. Love the hood and I like the bumper. Not sure that'd be my 1st choice for a bumper, but it still looks great on your car! Not ricey IMO, because I'm sure it's a pretty quick car and you aren't just trying to look like you are quick. Keep up the great work, and ignore the back handed compliments and the haters!

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard