Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M

this is not snakeoil guys

read all the details on this thread at NECO

It's got a lot of good technical information.

Last edited by mcon99; 02/15/03 12:17 AM.

My Project: Cougar 2001 French Blue V6 MTX Goal: A kickass ride! My Website Lots of cool pictures posted!
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
by the way where do you go to school ???

Go Army My new home for awhile.
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Hey Midnight, are you for real, with that sig.???

SVT Parts For Sale!PM Me. 2006 M6 Cyclone Gray GTO 1995 Mazda Protege Commuter Special 93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide I'm A TROLL Now!~
C
C
Whats up guys!!! My names Nathan and im the owner of the Cougar thats going in for a $3800 turbo kit(2.5L V6)!!! This thread can be found on Neco. The place thats making this is a awsome turbo shop!! They make everything affordable unlike some manufacturers that has us forking out over $5K for a kit! Give them a try at itsturbo.net or call Carson at 937-533-1730. He can also make you some headers if needed!! Tell him i told you to call and you will get awsome service!!

HKS filter, 75mm programmed Maf, SVT TB, SVT intake plinum, UR underdrive pulley, MSD Dig. ignition with Vitech 8.5 wires, 42lb injectors, Garret T28 turbo, air to air intercooler with nitrous installed,
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by cougarsvt:
Whats up guys!!! My names Nathan and im the owner of the Cougar thats going in for a $3800 turbo kit(2.5L V6)!!! This thread can be found on Neco. The place thats making this is a awsome turbo shop!! They make everything affordable unlike some manufacturers that has us forking out over $5K for a kit! Give them a try at itsturbo.net or call Carson at 937-533-1730. He can also make you some headers if needed!! Tell him i told you to call and you will get awsome service!!

Each and every post makes it sound like StreetFlight is ripping people off. Do you just not understand the differences in the parts of the kit????

Because the parts are different, they COST different.

I'm sure Carson is a neat guy, and his company has very satified customers. You want a cheaper alternative to the StreetFlight kit, be my guest. There is a good chance you'll get what you pay for.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by cougarsvt:
They make everything affordable unlike some manufacturers that has us forking out over $5K for a kit!

Hmm you get all SS piping & headers, a $1000+ intercooler & reservoir, custom A/F tuning, much better turbo, better misc parts for ~ $1000 higher in cost...

Also the intercooler is a removable option making the SF kit about the same price as this other kit.

Your wisecracks are anything but...

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
C
C
Again this is a kit that people can afford, and yes most of us understand the parts list on street flight kit but...... i and a few others want some choices. The more choices out there guys, the more the kits prices lower to be more competitive! Thats just how it goes in the business industry, and thats good for us! Hey if other people want to step up and produce a cheaper kit then id say go for it! But i WILL agree that the parts list on the Street flight kit are great, but to expensive for me and a few others. You know Carson will be making headers now to right? Soon the price for headers will drop, is that alright (not being sarcastic)!? Once again the parts on the Street flight kit are not junk!!! Neither is Carsons!!!! Just made a tad differently! Both will give big gains!

HKS filter, 75mm programmed Maf, SVT TB, SVT intake plinum, UR underdrive pulley, MSD Dig. ignition with Vitech 8.5 wires, 42lb injectors, Garret T28 turbo, air to air intercooler with nitrous installed,
C
C

Your wisecracks are anything but...

Sorry i dont see any wise cracks in what i said. Just stating facts.

R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Hello people! I guess some of you are new to CARS. Historically speaking, S/C kits are usually about $4k and Turbo kits are about $5k. This is and has always been the way it is. Stop acting like StreetFlight is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. As I said before, they DO NOT make a killing on the kit and they get fair prices for the stuff they use to make the kit. I can only assume that your kit is cutting corners somewhere. Have at it, but I will bet that I will be whooping your ass in my S/C'd Tour.

SVT Parts For Sale!PM Me. 2006 M6 Cyclone Gray GTO 1995 Mazda Protege Commuter Special 93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide I'm A TROLL Now!~
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
Where would I find more info on the Demon Dynamics Turbo Kit?

98 ford contour CAI Strait pipe from cat back lots of neon future plans include Turbo and NOS and a body kit
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard