Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
AND FOR A MATTER OF FACT OUR ZETECS ARE TWIN CAMS TO...SO ITS NOT LIKE THE Z24 HAS SOMETHING SPECIAL...YOUR JUST MAD CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE.....LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,LAMER,

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
dude...you are a [censored] retard

Nick Johnson 87' & 88' Thunderbird TC 96' Contour SE Midnight Red ATX
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Oh and by the way...I roasted a twin turbo viper in my Civic yesterday...bwahahahah

Nick Johnson 87' & 88' Thunderbird TC 96' Contour SE Midnight Red ATX
#545259 02/12/03 02:38 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by str8pipe:
GROW UP!!! YOU FU(KING PIECE OF SH!T...YOU WASNT THERE...AND YOU HAVE NO FU(KING RIGHT SAYING [censored] LIKE THAT...YOU ARE A FU(KING LOSER THAT HASNT HAD ANY REAL CHALLENGES IN LIFE OR STREET RACING FOR THAT MATTER...I WOULD LOVE TO LINE MY ZETEC UP AGAINST THAT POS Z24 AND DRIVE IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR @$$ YOU LAMER....

Yawn... Aren't you late for pre-school little boy? It's after 8am here...

Don't get so mad because people called you out after reading your garbage. It's plainly obvious you are lying. Just look at the facts and numbers.
You can even break out magazine articles and bench race and the Zetec ATX times are around 2-3 SECONDS slower. 2-3 SECONDS! In a 1/4 mile race that's like 26 car lengths!!! 26!!! What part of remotely close are you missing here...

If you are calling me a loser because I don't street race you are even more of an idiot than I orignally thought (which probably is not possible)
You are right that I was not there. (BTW - it's you weren't there NOT you wasn't there) However that is irrelevant to the facts involved here.
Even missing a shift an MTX Z24 would still kill you & a brainless ATX would eat you alive and never look back.

You know you were caught now just own up to it and show a shred of responsibility for a change. A YES. Grow up...

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
str8pipe = gone.

Grow up. Nobody here is interested in your useless banter and cursing all over.

We'll see if you feel any better in a week.

-John

'98 4Runner
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by str8pipe:
AND FOR A MATTER OF FACT OUR ZETECS ARE TWIN CAMS TO...SO ITS NOT LIKE THE Z24 HAS SOMETHING SPECIAL

I was using the Engine's name you complete moron...

Zetec for the Contour and Twin Cam for the 3rd Gen Z24 since THAT'S WHAT IT IS CALLED. It used to be called the Quad 4 (145-180/150), then Twin Cam (150-155/155) and the new replacement is called the Ecotec (140/145).

Showing your ignorance again I see.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Yeha, this thread is bad, it breaks the rules in sooo many ways. Its gone, and so is str8pipe.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard