Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
G
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
G
Whats up everyone! Who's all from the twin cities area and do you want to get a few people up @ University this summer on a saturday night and show off our tours? I'll be up there no matter what so if you see me rollin' throw a peace sign and say "hey pimp daddy"

99 T-Red SVT *KKM Intake*Ground Control coil-overs*resonator&door guards removed*
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
ill meet you there and we can "pimp" together.

2004 silver srt-4 with some mods(FOR SALE) ;-) 1998 t-red CSVT stock and beat up :-( 1997 z24 cavalier with some mods(FOR SALE) :-? old ride- 98 Silver CSVT with some mods ;-)
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Well that would be cool!!!!! IF you guys let a 4-banger cruise with ya.

'00 Focus ZTS, 5spd: BONE STOCK!!!!! Buy American or apply for Japanese welfare. www.geocities.com/fordcontour05/contour.html
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Come summer, we usually try to get a few minimeets together... hopefully we can get a fun run again... I want to see County Road O with some buds again!

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by svtcarboy:
Come summer, we usually try to get a few minimeets together... hopefully we can get a fun run again... I want to see County Road O with some buds again!

No rock chips!!!!! I am calling that one.

'00 Focus ZTS, 5spd: BONE STOCK!!!!! Buy American or apply for Japanese welfare. www.geocities.com/fordcontour05/contour.html
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I'd be up for a meet.
Last yea when we finally had one in August I was sick with Bronchitus. This time I won't be sick!

1995 Contour LX 238,000 miles
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Ths will be my first meet I am up for it anytime!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
G
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
G
As soon as the weather gets nice we should all hook up and do this thing. 4 bangers are more than welcome. I bet we get a lot of $*@t from all the local ricers and hot rodders but screw em, it'll be fun.

99 T-Red SVT *KKM Intake*Ground Control coil-overs*resonator&door guards removed*
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Gnuggets:
As soon as the weather gets nice we should all hook up and do this thing. 4 bangers are more than welcome. I bet we get a lot of $*@t from all the local ricers and hot rodders but screw em, it'll be fun.

This is true but the Hot rodders are still cool with american cars. But I see your point.

98 SE V6 MTX T RED bridgestone potenza re950 open air filter side makers and removed ding guards , gutted percats, no muffler SVT brakes SpecIII cluch and spec flywheel torsen diff soon
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
I will be there if I don't have to work.

98 SE V6 MTX T RED bridgestone potenza re950 open air filter side makers and removed ding guards , gutted percats, no muffler SVT brakes SpecIII cluch and spec flywheel torsen diff soon
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard