Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Okay Xkontour98, here is what I got, kit is high quality stainless steel, adds from 8-10 hp, stazi says it is applicable on a reg. 6cyl. it should bolt right on, he also told me the borla and bosal are similar kits, however,(my 2 cents) the bosal just came out so who knows what could happen or how it will turn out, borla has been around for a long time and offers life time warranties I have never heard a complaint about borla exhausts. I would guess that you pay alittle for the name, but the only way to get a name is to do something right, I hope this helps, anymore questions feel free to ask.

2000 Silver Frost SVT resonator removed 20% tints obx short shifter eibachs & konis ...more to come...
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
They are not similar, we have been around for a long (over 50 years) time with many OE contracts. Take a look at any Pontiac supercharged SST & see whos exhaust is on there! Also if the exhaust is too loud with the Borla what are you going to do?? With the Bosal you have an insert which you can install by yourself just by unbolting the 6 bolts behind the rear muffler. You also can change the style of tip on the rear mufflers & the exhaust system is all flanged as opposed to a slip fit.

Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
Is there a sound clip that we could listen to?

03' Mazda Mazda6 !ZOOM ZOOM! J_Dowdy1983@yahoo.com for inquiries
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
don't freakin compete damn

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
i know... how about letting people decide what they want......

98 SVT #4636/6535 T-Red/midblu http://www.pbase.com/markussigpi/galleries FOR SALE: My Car.....
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
you may have been around for 50 years, i didn't say you weren't however, this is a brand new kit and I'm sire you did all your tests or whatever, but this kit did just come out, the borla is also flanged and warranted for 1 million miles: as far as sound goes the bosal, I have been told, is louder than the borla, but the Borla has an optimized air velocity which I believe limits sound(don't get me wrong it sounds good) I believe screwing with that insert would have to hinder air velocity and add restrictions on air flow(maybe, maybe not) but no matter what I am sure the bosal is a good kit, but not the one I want.

2000 Silver Frost SVT resonator removed 20% tints obx short shifter eibachs & konis ...more to come...
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Borla used to have a sound clip on their website, but not anymore, I am willing to bet I could find one on the internet, I will try to post a link.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Chaser231, what kind of interest have you received on this? How many definately in?

2000 T-Red SVT, #562/2150
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
only four right now, I am working on better deals, but this seems to be the best price I can find, only thing I can do is try to get them shipped to peoples doors from the place of purchase. They wont come down in price because they are only making 20 bucks on each kit.

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
i'm sorry and don't mean to offend anyone here or who is in charge but why the heck would you buy a kit for $595 plus shipping when there was a GB being offered for the bosal for $500 shipped to your door> i jsut seems retarded. I heard the bosal exhasut and it sounds awesome and i don't think u could have beaten that price...just my 2 cents

HaHa You Watching me? Keep Watching
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard