Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
M
If you know of any links, post 'em here.

2000 Cougar V6 With a couple changes... 8)
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
those things go to fast for video...

.....can't remember what this executives position is at Ford, but at my school a student asked him if he had ever test driven an AM and he said yes and when asked what he thought he said "it was a feeling compariable or better than sex"

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
My favorite one is: http://www.supercars.ifn.cx Hope you like!

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Ooops, I'm a putz. You said vids, not pics. Oopies!

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I've had the chance to ride in one, and i must say it was one of the best car experiences of my life, even when executing quick shifts at redline it still manages to be smooth.....oh and the sound..

98 3.0 svt: Sold
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by {Kontofosho}:
I've had the chance to ride in one, and i must say it was one of the best car experiences of my life, even when executing quick shifts at redline it still manages to be smooth.....oh and the sound..

A friend of my dad's bought one to replace his 911 Turbo, and TOOK IT BACK 3 days later!!! He said it was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen, but it was uncomfortable, the AC and radio sucked (he lives in FL) and it was slow!!! (I think he bought the v6 vantage rather than the V12 however) but still... he took back an Aston!

Diesel owns you
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
I used to work for a guy that had a late '90s model DB7. Beautiful car, but the wheels looked like crap, IMO.

Stunning lines, sensuous curves, but then you go to look at the wheels...

Interior was pretty darn nice, too.

Never got to ride in it.

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by mbSVT:
Originally posted by {Kontofosho}:

A friend of my dad's bought one to replace his 911 Turbo, and TOOK IT BACK 3 days later!!! He said it was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen, but it was uncomfortable, the AC and radio sucked (he lives in FL) and it was slow!!! (I think he bought the v6 vantage rather than the V12 however) but still... he took back an Aston!
Well, I bet if you went from a 911 Turbo to a V6 ANYTHING it would seem slow to you too!

-Brian 2002 Jaguar X-Type 3.0 ATX - British Racing Green (two-tone) - 44,000+ miles Former owner of a black '99 SE Sport Duratec ATX - 107,000+ miles
M
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
M
go back to the site chknhwk mentioned, but at the bottom of the gallery, there are multimedia files-one movie, one sound clip.

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard