Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
ok...an SVT edition Contour ( i lovingly call, the baby brother to the Mustang Cobra) To me its a bad ass 4 door Demon on wheels. Its a V6 Duratech, with 200HP and I believe 189 or 195 torque! The more HP and Torque is due to Extrude Honing of the intake plennum. It has SVT freer flowing dual exhaust. A SVT Body kit(which is just side skirts, and svt front and rear bumpers), SVT springs which makes it sit lower and handle better on the turns....And other technical stuff which any other CEG'er Verteran can explain more.

Its basicly the "High Performance" Contour. Go to Fords SVT Website and you can see the spec's

ROZ

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
I LOVE my SVT Contour. I hate my SVT Contour, I hate Ford 'cuz they won't let me buy a new one.
Driving around on old twisty back roads, 30,000mi just driving around in circles for fun.
Being able to change lanes in a tenth of a second going 80mph+ (to avoid a moron crossing 3 lanes at 45mph right in front of me, the problem came in when he hit the brakes besides going so slow) (everybody else was going at least 70,,,,) I just twisted the wheel over and back, the tires let out a yowl, a tiny sway, and I was ok...in the next lane over.
This car is fantastic!!!! WOW WOW
I am ruined for some screwed up barge, never again will I accept a P.O.S. handling car!!!
I could say more but i have to go back to work to PAY for my heap!!!

A Contour? HAh HAH ha HAh ha hah hah ha ha....
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard