Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
My friend just recently told me that there was a t-red svt contour at Lute Riley Honda in richardson and its the service managers car. Just wondering if anybody knows who he is.

98svt wrecked 00svt sold 05 GTO m6 my new toy
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Um, if it has 18" rims on it, it isn't the service manager's car. It belongs to one of the service advisors. Speak of him, he is my service advisor. When I saw it sitting out there, I couldn't choose anybody else but the guy who owned that car.

Does it have a MIRKO SPLITTER? It may not be on there yet, but he said he was getting one, soooo, it is probably his.

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I personally didn't get to see the car. The only reason i knew about it is because today i dropped off my friend to pick up her car at the service dept and he asked her about my car because of the exhaust. The only other thing i know is that his name is Emery? If i am correct. Funny thing was he was her service advisor.

98svt wrecked 00svt sold 05 GTO m6 my new toy
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
Wa the guy a Black man about 5'11" and his front griil and back trunk molding paint also. if i meet him at the national meet here in dallas this past summer.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by 98SVTGUY:
I personally didn't get to see the car. The only reason i knew about it is because today i dropped off my friend to pick up her car at the service dept and he asked her about my car because of the exhaust. The only other thing i know is that his name is Emery? If i am correct. Funny thing was he was her service advisor.

That's the guy. He's a pretty cool guy, just doesn't like to show up!!!

YOU HEAR THAT EMERY!!! YOU NEED TO SHOW UP!!!!

I've invited him to like so much stuff. The REALLY funny thing is, is that he has been on this site for like three years without registering. Just sopping up information. SOOO, maybe someday he'll show himself...

i'm giving you a hard time emery!! Hope to see you sometime!!

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard