Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
heres the problem: my 98 contour se pulls to the right....sometimes. although, "sometimes" is becoming almost "all th time". here are the wrong answers: alignment-i had it checked twice, balancing-had it checked twice also, and drive axles-both new now. anybody got any ideas?? please help.

98 SE sport 2.5 dura atx-silver painted silver dash and red under the hood mesh grill, knauberized, aftermarket fogs, cone filter, alpine head unit 50x4
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
check to see if your controll arms might be dented or bent. i had the same problem and found out my rear controll arm was pulling my car to the left.

duck tape does it all
S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
my car pulls to the left too. however i changed the left rear control arms last winter after i sorta fishtailed into a curb and bent the piss outa them. i haven't checked lately though, and its drove straight since then up till recently, so i doubt it but i'll still give it a look.

98 SE sport 2.5 dura atx-silver painted silver dash and red under the hood mesh grill, knauberized, aftermarket fogs, cone filter, alpine head unit 50x4
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Does it pull under acceleration, at speed, or coasting???

Brake drag can cause pull, as can bad subframe bushings.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" -George Santayana

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard