Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#480402 11/18/02 09:07 AM
F
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
F
I ,by no means, think that my contour is the fastest. I'd love to see hoosier and demon 1/4 mile though. Everyone I've traded msg's with seemed pretty cool except for DemonSVT who comes off like an arrogant prick! Gotta be little man's syndrome or worse little dick syndrome.He posts challenges then gets pissy when they're met. He tells me not to quote g-tech but he does in his profile of his SVT. What an ass!

#480403 11/18/02 02:42 PM
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
If Im like this guy when I turn 34 someone please shoot me in the head to save me the embarassment!! Hey Yo Frankie, please take your 15.1 second SE with 2 mods and go post somewhere else. Enlighten some other group of people with your infinate knowledge of crush bends, because WE DONT GIVE A S#$T!!!REALLY. I dont know why Demon and Hoosier have to prove them selves to you. You have already proved you know nothing about contours. As far as their concerned youre just some ranting idiot who has a computer. So like I said until you get real times, SHUTUP! Oh and that 1/4 mile run that I quoted was off of Demons profile(14.75)you said your SE was really close to that time. Im calling bulls$#t.

98 contour SVT 03 focus SVT
#480404 11/18/02 03:21 PM
F
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
F
If Im like this guy when I turn 34 someone please shoot me in the head to save me the embarassment!! Hey Yo Frankie, please take your 15.1 second SE with 2 mods and go post somewhere else. Enlighten some other group of people with your infinate knowledge of crush bends, because WE DONT GIVE A S#$T!!!REALLY. I dont know why Demon and Hoosier have to prove them selves to you. You have already proved you know nothing about contours. As far as their concerned youre just some ranting idiot who has a computer. So like I said until you get real times, SHUTUP! Oh and that 1/4 mile run that I quoted was off of Demons profile(14.75)you said your SE was really close to that time. Im calling bulls$#t.
DEmons profile???? Oh, you mean the one that he got using a g-tech pro!!! He told me that A g-tech was useless. He does quote one in his profile though! You people haven't even noticed that I haven't even mentioned crush bends for a couple days now. I'm apparently a moron, but both you and Demon keep answering my threads. Since the g-tech is a guess-o-meter maybe my contour is faster than his svt. Damn, I guess I do have the fastest contour in all the land.

#480405 11/18/02 03:22 PM
F
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
F
If anyone here, other than Demon and SI , have been following this debate, please let me know if you've noticed 3 points. First, did Demon post a challenge or not? Second, was it met? Third, Who started being rude to whom? I only wanted to know if a 2.5 crush bend could improve performance or not and it turn into this!

#480406 11/18/02 04:46 PM
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
If you read carefully, the only g-tech data on his site are the 0-60 figures. The rest are track times... traction-limited at that!

2003 Mustang GT 5-Speed, FMS 4.10 gears, Dr. Gas O/R X-pipe, Flowmaster cat-back, BBK CAI, C&L intake plenum, Accufab 75mm TB, Steeda Timing Adjuster - 13.70@102.23 (SOLD) 2000 Cougar V6 ATX with many mods - 15.93@86.97
#480407 11/18/02 06:02 PM
F
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
F
Didn't quite understand the data thanks for clearing it up for me. He still did quote the g-tech though in his profile while telling me I'm wrong for doing the same.

#480408 11/19/02 06:40 PM
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
The part where you're wrong, Frankie, is comparing your car's times to his. Gtech will measure performance fairly accurate for one car, going both directions, over an average of three runs each direction on the same stretch of road. You can't even compare one drag strip run to another and get the same results at different tracks... To be used for bench racing only once the actual run is done... I once went 12.35 at 120 MPH... Of course that was in a vette that couldn't hook and spun well into 4th gear on street tires... Does that count for anything or anyone other than the Camaro I beat doing that run? No. Take it with a grain of salt man and let it go...

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
#480409 11/19/02 07:31 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Frankiehotdog:
Didn't quite understand the data thanks for clearing it up for me. He still did quote the g-tech though in his profile while telling me I'm wrong for doing the same.

You've been told several times otherwise and still can't get it through that thick skull.

I understand that you don't understand. It's plainly obvious by all your posts.

Also I NEVER claimed to have the quickest SVT ever in any post. You seemed to put those words in my mouth somehwere along the line. I did say I was happy to claim the fastest NA 2.5L trap speed though after you kept posting the latter. (which I do at 14.68 @ 95.9mph) {yes I haven't updated my profile in a while}

Yes I use the G-tech time for 0-60 and I test on flat ground and average. Also to achieve that fast 0-60 time I HAVE A CHIP so I can hit 60 in second. Anyone without a chip would show a much higher 0-60 time.

You really need to step back and look at your ridiculous posts. Everybody is against you, not just myself so that speaks volumes about the nonsense you are posting.

About the crush bends verses stock SVT exhaust. Chris's dynos showed a 2-3HP/TQ gain on their hand built 2.5" crush vs a stock SVT exhaust. I can live with that. That's why I said "Probably" & then backed it up by saying without a back to back run it's all speculation. I never said cut & dry it was better 100% of the time. It just will be most of the time.
Resonator removal is worth 2HP and 1HP each for better mufflers on the stock exhaust & any quality aftermarket shows 6-8HP/TQ and some customs a good 8HP/TQ
True duals are worth even more, but there are no "set" numbers on record for that.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
#480410 11/19/02 10:08 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I updated my profile to match my website. (which has been mostly updated to begin with)

The footnote should be less confusing on the G-tech guesstimator times.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard