CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SVTMini-Flea:
Originally posted by tgrimes:
Originally posted by Stazi the Aussie:
http://www.pbase.com/anastazi/svt_pics
You got it.

Dude, you car is totally bada$$, but what's with the ricer wing?

Uhoh...here we go again... I think Staz is tryin to model the European touring car look and he has definately accomplished that. If you watch BTCC or other series like that you will see many a car with wings like that. I think its very tastefully done.
><>David<><

My opinion is that those wings look cheap, and add no value to the performance of the automobile.

As far as the music discussion goes, why do you have to be "heard" listening to a particular kind of music? Why couldn't you just listen to what you like? Wouldn't that be an adequate form of self expression? Why is it that people will listen to rap music they may or may not like just so others think they are cool or hip? Now those people are pretending to be something they are not. I believe that falls under the "poser" category. To me that is beyond retarded.

I like listening to tool, and anyone who happens to be in my vicinity will know it.

Timothy Grimes 98 SVT #2132 82 320i -Now armed with a hairdryer-
#479171 11/15/02 04:16 PM
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Yeah, ditto that, I once knew a poser, and he was the faggiest acting dude I ever seen. To him, not WHO he was, but his gay IMAGE, was the most important thing in all existance. I could always see right through that $hit. Pretty pathetic That's no way to live life and TRUELY be happy

I always listen to my car stereo with the windows UP. And when I pull into any parking lot where their's people, I turn the thumps DOWN so potential theives don't target my dual 10 inch bandpass Mp3 hi-fidelity sound reproduction system. I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHAT I GOT OR AM. The less they know about me, the better off I am.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
#479172 11/15/02 04:34 PM
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Maybe I can end the music discussion. Go pick up "Paul's Boutique" or "Check Your Head". The Beastie Boys will show you how to rap and rock at the same time. Amaze your friends by actually listening to good music for once. Try it. You'll like it!

Rob T. 95 Ford Contour GL Zetec Engine Inherited from my dad, so no mods at all. One sweet ride though!
#479173 11/15/02 05:15 PM
I
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I
this is the bottom line..... lets be serious fellaz, its not hard to make techno. its a beat that repeats and thats that. i've done it numerous times, then you add someone sayin "shake that ass" or some other weird [censored]. thats some music right there. and yea its not bad, but come on, how annoying is that after awhile? at least with rap you get a tight beat and rhymes. and the beastie boys are tight. and who said puff daddy is real hip hop? cuz i didn't. all he does is sample. i'm talkin about the real stuff, like mobb deep, wu-tang, eminem. and eminem isn't ruinin hip hop, cuz he does his stuff real, if you had the life he has had you would probably be pissed off too. and now about my car. yea its plain and stock and i like it that way. i have lots of other things to pay for besides putting a worthless 8 grand into a car. i don't need to be faster than any car. and you can say i have stock rims all you want, but you can't deny that it still looks good. all black with limo tint? yea, come on guys, keep puttin money to your cars, it will get you so far in life. oh wait, i just lied my bad. hahaha!!!!

2004 Pontiac GTO Bush 2004
#479174 11/15/02 05:42 PM
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by infinitemethod:
this is the bottom line..... lets be serious fellaz, its not hard to make techno. its a beat that repeats and thats that. i've done it numerous times, then you add someone sayin "shake that ass" or some other weird [censored]. thats some music right there. and yea its not bad, but come on, how annoying is that after awhile? at least with rap you get a tight beat and rhymes. and the beastie boys are tight. and who said puff daddy is real hip hop? cuz i didn't. all he does is sample. i'm talkin about the real stuff, like mobb deep, wu-tang, eminem. and eminem isn't ruinin hip hop, cuz he does his stuff real, if you had the life he has had you would probably be pissed off too. and now about my car. yea its plain and stock and i like it that way. i have lots of other things to pay for besides putting a worthless 8 grand into a car. i don't need to be faster than any car. and you can say i have stock rims all you want, but you can't deny that it still looks good. all black with limo tint? yea, come on guys, keep puttin money to your cars, it will get you so far in life. oh wait, i just lied my bad. hahaha!!!!

Why is it all the newbies are so g4y @ first? Then they settle in and loose their g4y attitude. This is like your first 10 posts and you're talkin sh!t about one of the nicest rides on the boards...

Last edited by SarasotaSVT; 11/15/02 05:45 PM.

2000 Contour SVT 17" Focus SVT wheels Intrax suspension #1694
#479175 11/15/02 05:47 PM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
what do you think about my SVT?

you asked and people replied. it's stock. looks just like the contour svt's that are driven by non-enthusiasts. if you are gonna leave it that way, good for you. but don't knock those that want to do a little customizing. that's what people think. you got your answer.

#479176 11/15/02 06:12 PM
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H

you wouldn't know what real hip hop was if it f*cked u in the ass. and who the hell are you to judge someone who's putting money into their car? modifying cars is a way life for many at this site so if you're going to disrespect that, don't expect to see any type of love towards you or your ridiculously stock SVT. makes me sick that you even bought one because the car deserves better...

#479177 11/15/02 06:17 PM
I
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I
you really are a dumb bastard. thats my opinion, i think its a waste of money. i see it as a waste of money. thats fine if others don't, its actually a hobby type of thing, and i understand this. and my car is bad ass STOCK. and the whole hip hop thing, you have no idea what you are talkin about my friend.

2004 Pontiac GTO Bush 2004
#479178 11/15/02 06:28 PM
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
So, in the past two posts, people have simply said "you don't know what you're talking about". Can we get a reason why the other person is wrong? As for P.Diddy and sampling, wouldn't that be considered true rap as rap started out as taking other people's songs and rapping over it. And don't all rappers sample to some degree... If you think he's too pop, then that's your thing, but as the man said, who cares if he writes rhymes, he writes checks.

(I don't think I've ever tried to defend P. Diddy before; I feel kinda strange now )

2000 Black Contour SVT
#479179 11/15/02 06:29 PM
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
you really are a dumb bastard.
Already making friends, are we?

thats my opinion, i think its a waste of money. i see it as a waste of money. thats fine if others don't, its actually a hobby type of thing, and i understand this.
Do you really? Doesn't look like it..

and my car is bad ass STOCK.
No it's not. It's just like any SVT that rolled off the assembly line. Which is fine for 90% of the buyers.. but you come here on an enthusiast site dissing modifications and think you're SO cool?? Gimme a break and go read edmunds.com's reviews, or something along those lines..

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard