Next Thread
Print Thread
E
evilsvt Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
E
Can anyone tell me where to put the wire that reads your rpm's? I know it's behind the dash somewhere???????

we are on a mission, with overtones of extreme personal danger
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I believe its a brown wire that you are looking for. But I am not 100% sure. PM Phatsvt and ask him or someone will probably chime in soon.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
It is white with a black stripe. I just did mine a week ago.

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
SVTMIKE99 is right. I taped mine at the ECU for the ease of not having to take the dash apart.

Later

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
I Got frustrated with the wiring under the dash so i just pulled the guage cluster out and got the tach wire off that

E
evilsvt Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
E
how hard is it to take the dash apart? where do i start?

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Ive been anting to put a shift lightw/ tach in my csvt but i ddnt want to spend 300 on one . what brand did u put in your and how much was it, and it is that hrd to install. thanks Nick

98 CSVT Black Alpine CDA 7995 Memphis 1000D & Alpine MRV T302 2 Orion 12's HPP Rear Strut Bar
E
evilsvt Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
E
go to summitracing.com, click on browse online catalog, then guages, then warning and shift lights. then scroll down to the PROFORM shiftlight. it's only $41.00 and no module or pill set needed. its has a dial indicater on the back to set your light. its easy to hook up(from what i hear). i'll post once i have it hooked up to tell y'all my impressions...........

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard