Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Just to let everyone know, St Louis Street Performance is celebrating it's grand opening on Sat. This is a joint venture between Kujo and myself. I will have a full online catalog up later in the month, depending on when the baby decides to get here.

Last edited by timfiredog; 11/04/02 11:03 PM.

2005 Scion xB 2002 Windstar LX 3.8 V6 2000 SE Sport MTX (SOLD) 1997 SE Sport ATX (SOLD) Current Mods (on the van):Alpine head unit, Focal/Polk/JL Audio speakers, 18" Konig wheels, Falken tyres. Soon to be air bagged.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Do you guys sell turbos??

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Not yet, at least not for the contour, until you get it finished. But are you looking for parts? And I still want some Taillights

2005 Scion xB 2002 Windstar LX 3.8 V6 2000 SE Sport MTX (SOLD) 1997 SE Sport ATX (SOLD) Current Mods (on the van):Alpine head unit, Focal/Polk/JL Audio speakers, 18" Konig wheels, Falken tyres. Soon to be air bagged.
P
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
P
Where is the new shop located? I'd like to browse around.

PBSLMO

T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
We are going to be running out of Kujo's garage for right now, hoping to have a full shop by next year. I am currently renegotiating my dealer contracts.

N
N
Are you guys just going to be selling some parts or doing some installs as well?

Noah Da Cone Killa
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
We will be installing parts as well as selling them. Tim is currently working with a huge number of suppliers. We are currently working with NOS, ractive and bunch of other suppliers. These are the only 2 that come to mind right now. Tim will be able to give a more accurate description of who he is working with.

1998.5 Contour SVT ****Mods**** KKM Intake/Custom Exhaust/Custom Spoiler/B&M Short Throw Shifter/Eibach Springs/and of course a stereo ****Future Mods**** I have plenty in mind. All spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and stupid comments are intentional. Check out my car http://www.stlsp.com/freeborncontour.html Let me know what you think
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Kujo had it right. I just aquired a company called Midnight Moose. They produce lighting stuff (LEDs, neons, headlights, etc.) I am currently working with KKM to pick them up as a distributor, so we will have a local source for their products. I have a machine shop working on the plans for a sweet looking heat shield for the Contours/Mystiques and Cougars. If you have any special requests that I can help with, let me or Kujo know.

R
R
Congrats Tim! I hope all is going well, I'll have to stop by when I'm in town
Scott

1998 Black SE Sport MTX Old Audi Sidemarkers K&N Drop In Debadged Its at home in MO, I'm in IN, I miss it

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard