Page 1 of 2 1 2
#450728 10/02/02 10:58 PM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
friggin dumbass....

Dave (Cappuccino911) had set something up with me today to detail his car and what happens on his way to my house from friggin Brockton? My water pump (i have well water) sh*ts the bed. No water...ANYWHERE! How the hell am I to wash his car?

Two seconds from him ringing my doorbell.....the water is back. Dave - on a sidenote....Thankfully i didn't wash it....The water went out again!

Got a guy coming tomorrow morning - and another guy Friday if the water comes back on. That's funny....As I'm typing this - my nephew just came in and told me its back on. Gotta run....gotta take a shower before the water shuts off again.

Anyway - many Thanks to Dave for not getting pissed off cause of the SEVERE inconvenience. It's funny...that car will get a detail if its the end of me! lol!!

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Hugo, it's all good cuz I met up with my "friend" and I am now Cappuccino 911 2 hours and counting!!!!!!! As you can see by the time I am posting this I had a late night!!! Interior is gonna need a detail now!!!!!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Online Content
Hard-core CEG'er
R
TMI ...

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by Cappuccino911:
Hugo, it's all good cuz I met up with my "friend" and I am now Cappuccino 911 2 hours and counting!!!!!!! As you can see by the time I am posting this I had a late night!!! Interior is gonna need a detail now!!!!!

c'mon man, you know it doesnt count when your 'friend' is Mary Palmer!!
hehe

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
first off -

i reserve the right to refuse any detailing of interiors!!! Especially after that information! lol!!!

and 2) - damn right! You come to North Dartmouth, MA to get the counter reset!!!

woohooo!!!

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
ahhh...UMD..Memorial Day weekend 2001....
50 day ratt...
19 year old from NY
mmmmm
weekend of fun....

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Let's all get a chant of 'ND' going...

and it don't stand for Notre Dame......

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
hhe
did i mention her name was Holli?
how fitting..
hot little chicky....killer body..
mmmmm
that was such a good weekend.....

except for the part when one of the chicks who lived in the apartment came downstairs at 7Am to go to work and i was buck ass nekkid doing my monkey boy on the couch!

J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by ElKy:

except for the part when one of the chicks who lived in the apartment came downstairs at 7Am to go to work and i was buck ass nekkid doing my monkey boy on the couch!

is she blind now?

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by JSmith:
Originally posted by ElKy:

is she blonde now?

whats that got to do with anything?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard