Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
I am purchasing a set of used SE sideskirts. The howto for installing them talks about brackets and other mounting hardware stuff, but they I'm buying them from says there's no "mounting hardware" so to speak, but just a few rivets he had to drill out. I haven't gotten them yet, but what am I gonna need to put these on my car?

2000 T-Red Mystique LS -STOCK- My Car
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
I'm almost positive that you are going to need those brackets that are talked about in the How-to article. It's been a couple of years since I put SE sideskirts on Contour but I do remember those brackets. If you dont use them, I would think they would be prone to sag especially in the middle. As far as getting those brackets, probably have to go to Ford and get em.

-neal

99 SVT ~ Silver Frost ~ #2621 mods? a few...
J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
were could i get those same sideskirts?

thanks

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Where can you get another set of SE sideskirts? Bill Jenkins would probably be your best bet...his info can be found off the main page. I know if they are shipped from Ford they come with all of the mounting hardware you need. You dont neccesarily have to buy different sideskirts...I'd just call your local dealer and explain to them the brackets you need. They should be able to get you some. Shouldn't be expensive parts at all.

-neal

99 SVT ~ Silver Frost ~ #2621 mods? a few...
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
i got some SE side skirts for sale , and real spoiler with 3rd brake light "silver" if anyone wants them

J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
what do you want for the sides?

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
i dont even know what there worth !! there not messed up at all ..........

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
From Ford they are _very_ expensive, around $200 apiece I think, but it's a bit more reasonable when they're used. Anyone who is "upgrading" to SVT skirts from SE's will probably be selling theirs. They guy I'm buying from wanted $90 + shipping for the pair, and then he took it down a bit because he found some major curb rash on the bottom. Around $100 is probably reasonable.

2000 T-Red Mystique LS -STOCK- My Car
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by CitatioN10:
i got some SE side skirts for sale , and real spoiler with 3rd brake light "silver" if anyone wants them

Drop me an e-mail if you still have these. ksmith@lumber.com thanks Ken

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard