Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Nice pre-98! What did you do to your front turn signals to get rid of the yellow? Graphics are not my taste, but it's one of the better styles I've seen.

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Very cool!

May I suggest you polish your headlamps? They look kinda foggy. I would say look into blackening them, but then your grille might look funny.

Nice car though.

· Jon Miconi · Coming Soon! · 01 Cougar · 98 V70R
X
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
X
Damn man your car looks awesome.. I love the graphics and the wheels.. Very nice job not to much or too little looks just right to me..

Old Car-The Stealth Mobile My Tour My New Car - 2002 Honda Civic EX Rollin on 18's & Ground Controls
L
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
L
I don't think its all that bad!! I would have gone for a different exhaust and a not so ricey wing but all and all I like it!! As long as you like it, that's what counts!!

98 CSVT T-Red deceased (oh yeah) 00 Maxima SE dark wine (oh yeah)
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by XTREMECONTOUR:
Damn man your car looks awesome.. I love the graphics and the wheels.. Very nice job not to much or too little looks just right to me..

Have to agree man tyour car loooks AWESOME. I love the background of all the pics.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
OK yeah and you guys call imports "rice"?!

I think the car looks really cool. Why have something that looks like everyone else's! I am not a huge fan of spoilers, but hey who am I?!

I do LOVE the backgrounds though. Very very cool!!!

K-Bear 2000 Honda Prelude *Pristine*
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Thats definately not rice. Your car looks damn cool. I love those wheels.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Finally loaded, Man that cars sweeeett!!!!
Nice job.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Hmm, for some strange reason i actually like it, the wing is tasteful, not 2 high. and it kind flows in with the graphics. and the fact that its lowered makes it look even better.

I just dunno y i like it, usually i hate wings, and graphics. but this looks fine. for some strang reason, as stated eariler.

Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson. Why do you need the cats when u have dogs 04 WRX - TOTALED 3-5-05 Previoius Owned: 96 Contour LX with svt kit
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Cars looks nice and all, but can it beat any MTX car?

Rob T. 95 Ford Contour GL Zetec Engine Inherited from my dad, so no mods at all. One sweet ride though!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard