Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Originally posted by svtnos:
man i really need to make this meet... i havent been able to make the last couple ones
W3rd!

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by svtnos:
man i really need to make this meet... i havent been able to make the last couple ones

You better be there sucka

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
V
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
V
Hey what up? Im from SHOCAGO club, I have a 93 and a 98 SHO would like to join up with ya guys on sunday, maybe I can round up some more SHO's then we can make a nice ford presence. Lates

S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
hey guys, i've been using the boards for a couple of months now and i've never been to any of the meets. i live in northwest indiana and this is the closest group to me, sooooooooo, do ya care if i show up....i've got a contour

98 SE sport 2.5 dura atx-silver painted silver dash and red under the hood mesh grill, knauberized, aftermarket fogs, cone filter, alpine head unit 50x4
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Come on over, you'll have a blast.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
well, i geuss that only leaves one more question...is hooters real close to woodfield mall? cuz its been a real long time since i've been there.

98 SE sport 2.5 dura atx-silver painted silver dash and red under the hood mesh grill, knauberized, aftermarket fogs, cone filter, alpine head unit 50x4
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
its right off gold road, at wood field mall. i suck with directions. im sure some one can give u better ones.

Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson. Why do you need the cats when u have dogs 04 WRX - TOTALED 3-5-05 Previoius Owned: 96 Contour LX with svt kit
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by nitros:
its right off gold road, at wood field mall. i suck with directions. im sure some one can give u better ones.

It's actually off of Golf Road. It will be on the south side of the street if your coming from Indiana.

As for the meet I will try to make it there.

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Wow, looks like another sizeable meet is in the works!

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Originally posted by shadrack:
well, i geuss that only leaves one more question...is hooters real close to woodfield mall? cuz its been a real long time since i've been there.
Hooters is actually located within the Woodfield mall...

The directions that those guys gave you are good. Why don't you PM me so that I can give you precise directions...

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard