Print Thread
#440096 09/18/02 03:34 AM
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
Anyone in AZ a CEGer...

I am in tucson, PM me for more info. I ALWAYS salivate when I see this one contour svt driving around town

We could maybe meet sometime if there are enough people...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* 1997 Ford Contour GL 2.0L 4Cyl 133,000+ - Cold Air Intake - White Strobes in grille *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
#440097 09/18/02 03:50 PM
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Welcome! We used to have two other members in Tucson, but they've both moved w/in the last few months.

Our group is mainly located here in Phoenix and, unfortunately, meet activity has died off over the summer (could be related to the heat ). I'm hoping we'll see more in the upcoming months when the weather cools a little.

Maybe you can grab the SVT owner's attention and steer him/her this way

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
#440098 09/25/02 04:05 AM
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
We have some upcoming stuff @the Scottsdale Pavilions. It is a good drive for you, but it is huge. All types of cars from Cooper Mini S to Blown T-Bucket. You will see it all. The Focus guys show up in force. The Desert Focus Group Ownz us at the meets. Last time it was me and ... oh wait, just me and a new guy... Hopefully more fun next time. More warning and reminders.We had 15 or so SW AZ Memebers, but it is pretty much DDavis, Kaiser,and a few others, now. Me too, but that goes without saying.

SVT Parts For Sale!PM Me. 2006 M6 Cyclone Gray GTO 1995 Mazda Protege Commuter Special 93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide I'm A TROLL Now!~
#440099 09/27/02 02:43 AM
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
I find it hard to believe that there are SO many contours around. There are onlly a handful of SVT's but I at a Mustang Cobra SVT (many of those ) I always see alot of SE's, GL's and base models. I want to take a little piece of paper and slip it under their wipers, but I might get shot for touching the wrong tour .

Also this forum folder should be broken up into states (CA, AZ, CO, NM etc...)

Joe

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* 1997 Ford Contour GL 2.0L 4Cyl 133,000+ - Cold Air Intake - White Strobes in grille *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
#440100 09/27/02 03:51 PM
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
This forum used to be just AZ & NM, but when Lance redid the site he grouped the rest in here (minus CA). There were several (including SW) that had very little traffic and didn't really warrant their own separate forum.

It's kinda sad, really. This time last year it seemed we had a new member show up every couple weeks. Now only a handful of our members even drop in

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard