Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Mysty Q Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Hey guys, I'm lookinf for a GOOD tint shop in SE Michigan... I'm in the Novi area, but frequent to Detroit(school) and the brighton area(parents)... Anywhere around there, or not too far away would be great! thanks

'99 Mystique LS -Pale Green Metallic, grey leather int. -Infinity Kappa Speakers, Alpine head unit -Oooo I took off the badges in the back! -Ford "Fixed" dash... Student at the College for Creative Studies, Automotive Design
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
I had my SVT done at Auto One for $180 and I wasn't impressed. It turned out okay after a week, though. I also had just the two front windows done on my wife's truck 3.5 years ago at a Place in Troy, Maple & Thunderbird Lane called SunShade. He charges a little more, but I liked his work better. He seemed to care more and take his time, vs. just another tint job.

S
New CEG'er
New CEG'er
S
In Brighton, where I love there is the Tint Shop, American Window tinting, Toys with Noise, and First Ass Auto, but don't go there.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I had my windows tinted about 6 weeks ago by the same guy who did my stripes, DJ's Window Tinting. Its going to cost you $150 and he used that new high perf metallic tint or bronze. His name is Jeff and heres his phone # (586)491-8082. By the way I went with 50% tint and it looks GREAT! Keep in mind that with a dark interior the tint is going to look darker, so if you don't want any problems with the cops you may want to go this route Also tell Jeff that I sent you, that way he knows he's dealing with someone that can send him some more business.

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard