Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Terry Haines:
Page 3 of the group buy,not any interest,

Must have been the old forums???

Can you PM me a price please?
Even with Duty charges they are still probably cheaper then the BAT kit & are KONI adjustables with progressive springs...

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
keep looking, it's definately in the new forums I was one of the people asking about it

D
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Thanks... I guess I didn't look hard enough...

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
S
S
A. I posted extensive info prior to site change. Unfortunately didn't save the posts to hard drive.

B. I was the test case -- setup is awesome both on street and autocross.

C. Struts Are yellow adjustables -- be sure to call Koni NorthAmerica and get a long shaft adjuster for your rears.

d. Email Tarry Haines to get his deal on these -- they're worth it!

e. Go to a BAT bar or an Aussie if you can find one [hint, I have a BAT bar for sale for half-price -- few miles & about 3-4 months on car.]

f. Driving in NASA day at MidOhio Oct. 4, more to follow on evaluation on setup under actual track conditions as well as autocross. Just for reference sake, though, my GL Sport with SVT struts and BAt bar and Bridgestone S03's rated .84 lateral G in constant radius turn, same car, with Koni kit, same tires, Aussie bar & PF end links was on its way to over 1.0 G in same diameter turn [campus cop showed up and expressed his displeasure at my use of "his" 3 acre, empty parking lot as a skid pad.]

Last edited by SeiCoRacing; 09/12/02 02:37 AM.

SCCA WOR/OVR/NEOh Regions Race Control Marshall #53 Silver Street Touring S '98 Contour GL; 2.5l-5 spd Koni Kit - Sport Struts w/progressive sport springs from HMS!! Custom 24-mm Rear Sway also from Terry BAT Camber/Caster through HMS PF Spherical Ball End Links Bridgestone S-03's Grizzly Clutch lightened SVT flywheel (Thanks KnuConceptz) DMD from incomparable Terry Haines! K&N & Dynomax Mintex pads Chris Hightower Rear Strut Tower Bar
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard