Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Not my style, but not bad looking. Good luck and I hope you get some more awards. Obviously there is a lot of work in that car.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by pwolfert:
okay, about the FaTF movie, we recenty recieved a letter informing many of us of the casting call for cars... in it they specificly said "no domestics" and that blows.
LOL debadge it and tell them it's a Hyundai or something only made for southern Hong Kong. Those dumb shits wouldn't know a CSVT if it cut them off driving to work in their Kias.

-Giovanni One turbocharger. Two intercoolers. All love.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Ausgedient:
Originally posted by pwolfert:
okay, about the FaTF movie, we recenty recieved a letter informing many of us of the casting call for cars... in it they specificly said "no domestics" and that blows.
LOL debadge it and tell them it's a Hyundai or something only made for southern Hong Kong. Those dumb shits wouldn't know a CSVT if it cut them off driving to work in their Kias.

That's EXACTLY what I was going to say. Without the badges or the sail panels, they wouldn't have a clue. Well, the might, but because the general public doesn't know that the Contour even has an SVT model and the car is heavily modified they may overlook it and put it in the movie. We need to represent. Yo!

BTW did that movie really come to a halt?

'95 GL White I've got mods.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
FWIW, a member of Team-Integra will be in the movie.

SpoonVTEC

His car is really nice!

Dan Acura Integra GS-R w/mods Former owner of a 95 SE
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
In reply to:

FWIW, a member of Team-Integra will be in the movie.

Thats a pretty nice car.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by DRIDGE11:
Originally posted by XTREMECONTOUR:
Uhhh if he likes it....btw where is the car in that first pic??

there's a car in that picture?

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
$
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
$
Yeah I dont like the wing or the decals either just a little too much, but I think thats awesome that a CSVT is out there winning awards and getting recognition. You must be doing something right so dont listen to me! Keep on winning!

99 Red SVT Weapon R intake-Ground Control coilovers-Superchip-resonator removed****Rat Bastards stole my Si so I bought a S V T****
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Aside from Asethitics I see no performance mods what so ever.

Stock, sail panels, stock ding strips, stock airbox, stock brakes, stock paint w/ fugly gold stickers!

Looks like azz but I guess its win competitions, thats apprently why they don't have me as a judge.

Props to the owner for keeping it original and his style! I'm glad he likes it

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
M
m!key Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Chris Gable:
I think thats awesome that a CSVT is out there winning awards and getting recognition. You must be doing something right Keep on winning!

thats exactly right. there are not very many contours out there competing, so he is and he is winning i give him props. he has his own style and it is a style that is a winner. peace.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
don't care for the graphics or the wing ,a little overboard,but to each his own....as long as he likes it and its winning shows for him,more power to him...just not my cup oftea...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard