Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#419565 08/24/02 12:23 AM
F
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F
Boy ya' know here it is Fri. night and I have nothing better to do than sit in front of the 'puter. The wife works till midnight, so I get the youngins...

Boy has my life changed... It was just a few years ago that I was putin a half gallon of southern comfort away single handedly in a weekend, blowin entire paychecks on house partys...

Those were the good 'ole days...

Love for my click... Representin' Everywhere I go...
#419566 08/24/02 12:48 AM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
You and me both, stud.

#419567 08/24/02 12:55 AM
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by FordTruckBoy:
Boy ya' know here it is Fri. night and I have nothing better to do than sit in front of the 'puter. The wife works till midnight, so I get the youngins...

Boy has my life changed... It was just a few years ago that I was putin a half gallon of southern comfort away single handedly in a weekend, blowin entire paychecks on house partys...

Those were the good 'ole days...

You could look at it like this...

You're not getting drunk, instead you are putting the lives of young children before your own, therefore being completely selfless. I find that quite heroic actually.

I don't think I'll ever understand why people put more emphasis on getting drunk and having friends over than seeing the bright face (though sometimes it's not so bright) of a child running around a corner and seeing their eyes light up at the site of dad. I just don't see how a house party compared to that joy of a child compares.

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
#419568 08/24/02 01:21 AM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
*tear

#419569 08/24/02 02:00 AM
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
He's so inspiring...I'm going to build a library or something.

There are a lot of us sitting in front of the computer, but that's just cause I haven't left to go out......yet.

Current - 2005 Evolution VIII Prior - 2002 VW Passat W8 Prior - 1998 T-Red CSVT GOLIATH - RIP 6/14/02
#419570 08/24/02 02:21 AM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Come pick me up, jigga mang!

#419571 08/24/02 02:24 AM
F
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F
Well if anyone wants to here my sob story...

I'm in the process of going through a divorice and my wife is takin' me to the cleaners... she's got a lawyer, I don't (can't afford it) She takin' the Kids and the Countour and everything else for that matter, with exception of this computer (since I owe $1000 on it) and my truck which doesn't run and I owe several K on...

So in like 2 months I will be homeless (workin' at McDonalds it's gonna be hard to swing the rent any place) we've been living with her parents for ever because we couldn't get our @#$% together.

I will be Carless unless I can figure out what the heck is wrong with my truck...of course even if I do it needs a clutch, which I don't have the money for...

So yes I'm feel pretty down sittin here waiting for my life to just turn into a pile of @#$%

I miss the old days before I had all these things to worry about. I already miss my kids I'm new to the Topeka area so I guess I'm just feelin' pretty alone...

#419572 08/24/02 02:34 AM
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by FordTruckBoy:
Well if anyone wants to here my sob story...

I'm in the process of going through a divorice and my wife is takin' me to the cleaners... she's got a lawyer, I don't (can't afford it) She takin' the Kids and the Countour and everything else for that matter, with exception of this computer (since I owe $1000 on it) and my truck which doesn't run and I owe several K on...

So in like 2 months I will be homeless (workin' at McDonalds it's gonna be hard to swing the rent any place) we've been living with her parents for ever because we couldn't get our @#$% together.

I will be Carless unless I can figure out what the heck is wrong with my truck...of course even if I do it needs a clutch, which I don't have the money for...

So yes I'm feel pretty down sittin here waiting for my life to just turn into a pile of @#$%

I miss the old days before I had all these things to worry about. I already miss my kids I'm new to the Topeka area so I guess I'm just feelin' pretty alone...

YOu didn't say all that. I"m sorry to hear that.

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
#419573 08/24/02 02:45 AM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Hey FordTruckGuy,

Ya have my sympathy, man. Divorce sucks, and statistically speaking, at least half of ya married guys are gonna experience it...and come out on the losing end, 99% of the time. I know why you think a half gallons of Southern Comfort or Jack Daniels would maybe help things out...for a little while, at least.

You're not the only CEG'er around the Topeka area. I work in Topeka, but live 40 miles west.

What's up with your truck? Anything we guys can help ya out with? Yeah, I know without transportation, finding a decent job in Topeka is almost impossible, since most of the decent employers are on the outskirts (Goodyear, Target warehouse, Payless, etc)

Hey dude, keep in touch, I might be persuaded to buy a a couple of brewskies!

-Mark- '99 Mystique LS, totally original (including the original water pump and the premium stereo)! Bought new in December 1998 for $21,000. 208,000 miles
#419574 08/24/02 03:08 AM
F
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F
AHH HAA!! Someone else from the Topeka area! What's up brother!!! Yeah divorice sucks and like everyone else in the world I never thought it would happen to me.

As far as the truck is concerned it's problem is a lack of fundage...

So where do you work? And how do you get BeachBoy...we're kinda far from the ocean???

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard