Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Anyone recall the artist?

I'm having a ***** of a time trying to download it. If anyone has it in MP3 I'd be grateful.

I know the song was called "Inside of Me (murder remix)"

F
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
F
I looked on Kazaa Liteand found about 10 different versions of the song. DL Kazaa Lite and you'll be set. I would dl the song for you but I am out of web space right now. Sorry!

T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Thankx for the link, I forgot about KLite.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Ghost if you didnt find it hit me up with a Im Kajork2020

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
Ok, I contacted Kajork2020 and he had it but it was horrible quality so I'm trying to find another higher quality version.

I did find this song on kazaa lite and only 1 person had it, its actually murder mix not remix.

I found this in some playlists online but I can't for the life of my find the normal good quality mp3.

I love this song and want to hear it really bad in my car.

If you can find it anywhere or already have it please contact me, aim is kbc8090 and email is kbc8090@hotmail.com

Thanks a bunch!

P.S. you can also post here since I'll check the thread periodically.

http://kyle.krillusions.com Rio Red V6 ATX Cougar Roush Body Kit + Springs, 18" Axis Se7ens w/ Toyo FZ4 Rubber, Dual Magnaflow exhaust, AEM Intake, Tint, other goodies.
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by Red2KCougar:
Ok, I contacted Kajork2020 and he had it but it was horrible quality so I'm trying to find another higher quality version.

I did find this song on kazaa lite and only 1 person had it, its actually murder mix not remix.

I found this in some playlists online but I can't for the life of my find the normal good quality mp3.

If you can find it anywhere or already have it please contact me, aim is kbc8090 and email is kbc8090@hotmail.com

Thanks a bunch!

Well No one else complaind about the quality. I have it in my car and it sounds AWESOME. ohh well good luck finding it.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
G
G
Does anyone still have the link to that vid? I would love to see it again,,,,

1999 Contour SVT Toreador Red 15% tint and much attitude...
G
G
Does anyone have the link to this vid? I would love to see it.

1999 Contour SVT Toreador Red 15% tint and much attitude...
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
64kbps and 22hz just doesnt cut it for me, sorry.

EDIT: forgot to post link to the video..

http://www.pie.com/supra/redline.mpeg

Last edited by Red2KCougar; 08/22/02 02:16 AM.

http://kyle.krillusions.com Rio Red V6 ATX Cougar Roush Body Kit + Springs, 18" Axis Se7ens w/ Toyo FZ4 Rubber, Dual Magnaflow exhaust, AEM Intake, Tint, other goodies.
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Originally posted by Red2KCougar:

Thanks a bunch!

Well No one else complaind about the quality. I have it in my car and it sounds AWESOME. ohh well good luck finding it.
Some people!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard