Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
If my engine/trans are still in the car, I'll see if I can show up.

UBRF.org , Western New York's Premiere Automotive Forum.

Yeah, I got some bolt-ons.
Car Pics
Video of Brullen cat-back on a \'95 SE
How-to: Short Shifter for Pre-98 MTX

"heres the deal $2 grand buy in winner gets the cash and the girl and the respect. We'll race from 0 to Inf. until I win." - someone on the internet
M
M
damn siezed bolts on the caliper can't get the damn thing off...

hopefully i'll make it frown

M
M
I should be there, got my new bumper getting it painted and just put 2 coats of wax on the car. I think I will be ready. Hey pascal I am trying to get a couple of people to come down on friday before the meet to hang out and have another bbq are you guys interested? Hopefully slim shady and his girl would like to come. plus I met a person with a zx3 droped 17's and some nice mods on it. looks really really clean he can make a fri meet but not a sat (work) so it gives a pre meet to an already awesome meet. let me know if anyone can come to fri's hang out.

Micah

97 Lx 3.0 MTX
lighten flywheel,udp's,kkm,no cat,true dual,svt tb,80mm maf,19lb injectors,S-afc,svt ground effects, 18's w/ yoko 215/40/18,front/rear strut braces,eibachs,egr gasket mod,

15.2@94 with 2 people in the car and a bad 1st gear wanna race?

micah_trudell@hotmail.com
J
J-Lab Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Napierville dragway on friday, perhaps? cool

-Jeff
-"The Crazy Canuck!!"
-"Rice": Anything that looks faster than it really is...

My Ride! http://members.sounddomain.com/sideoftheroad
L
L
Dang it!
Doesn't look like this weekend will work for me after all!
I still wanna meet in Ottawa, though!!

Eric B.
Ottawa, ON, Canada
98 Mystique V6 5spd. Toreador Red
Modified Airbox with K&N drop-in, Cool Blue bulbs, Homemade solid brass shifter knob, Sony CDX-L300 head unit
http://photos.yahoo.com/LBuzzer/
M
M
I wonder who was slackin last time.... :rolleyes:

Marco Tatta
98.5 SE MTX, Duratec
EGR block, fog light
fix, custom shift boot, monsterflow intake, Ecotek valve
Quasi dual cardoctor exhaust.
Hacksaw short shift, Momo race "s" carbon knob, ghetto rear strut bar, 16 inch cougar wheels with 225/50/16 kumho 712s
P
P
Well I got her towed to the dealership today... You guys won't be seeing my 'tour this weekend, what a drag.. frown

Melted wires everywhere, it's not gonna be on the road for a few weeks..

The "up" side is I'm driving a 1.8t GTI on 19" rims that'll spank y'all, anywhere, anytime. The damn thing's brakes are tougher than my Baer kit and it's suspension is just as good as mine. It's for sale and I'm seriously falling in love with it... :rolleyes:

Micah, wasn't Amanda looking for an SVT? She can have mine now if she can afford it! laugh All I keep is the stereo stuff. :p

N
N
Okay guys, the I am not totally sure if I will make it, but I made full aware of the meeting to the woman. I have to drive to Newfoundland the following weekend(3500-4000 kms). And I don't have the back brakes done yet. I am afraid of bringing it too a dealer. Please anyone speak up about the best deal in Ottawa to get the cars back brakes done. I will try, but considering I am taking the voyage that far, what would you do?
I loved Mont Tremblant, it was the best place to camp in the world. Did a 21 km canoe trip, visited a huge waterfall, and finished the 3 day weekend by proposing to the wife to be. It was the best. So I would take trip, but I need to know the fastest way? I took the 417, then 34, then 148, then 15. I took the 50, then the 148,117, 17 till I got sick to death about not able to pass. Please anyone give complete best directions. No back tracking. If were going to montreal then... Okay, email at freddy3675@yahoo.com, or phone me at 613 240-1925. I guess the date is sat. well, I will check the thread again.
Later.
Hope to see you. Just don't want to kill the main vacation. I know ye guys will understand.
Take care, and phone me Mani, or blackN...
on thursday night. If I go, and get everything worked out, then I will plan to meet you on Walkley.
Later
Fred

1997 Contour LX V-6 Tan

Freddy3675@yahoo.com
N
N
Okay guys, the I am not totally sure if I will make it, but I made full aware of the meeting to the woman. I have to drive to Newfoundland the following weekend(3500-4000 kms). And I don't have the back brakes done yet. I am afraid of bringing it too a dealer. Please anyone speak up about the best deal in Ottawa to get the cars back brakes done. I will try, but considering I am taking the voyage that far, what would you do?
I loved Mont Tremblant, it was the best place to camp in the world. Did a 21 km canoe trip, visited a huge waterfall, and finished the 3 day weekend by proposing to the wife to be. It was the best. So I would take trip, but I need to know the fastest way? I took the 417, then 34, then 148, then 15. I took the 50, then the 148,117, 17 till I got sick to death about not able to pass. Please anyone give complete best directions. No back tracking. If were going to montreal then... Okay, email at freddy3675@yahoo.com, or phone me at 613 240-1925. I guess the date is sat. well, I will check the thread again.
Later.
Hope to see you. Just don't want to kill the main vacation. I know ye guys will understand.
Take care, and phone me Mani, or blackN...
on thursday night. If I go, and get everything worked out, then I will plan to meet you on Walkley.
Later
Fred

1997 Contour LX V-6 Tan

Freddy3675@yahoo.com
J
J-Lab Offline OP
OP Offline
J
OK guys, Roll call!!!! Who's coming for the Montreal meet?!!! We need to know exactly who's coming. We should also arrange to exchange cell #'s and setup a meeting point. Post away!!!!

-Jeff
-"The Crazy Canuck!!"
-"Rice": Anything that looks faster than it really is...

My Ride! http://members.sounddomain.com/sideoftheroad
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard