Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#408924 07/19/02 07:07 AM
M
OP Offline
M
I got the kit last week and had it all ( the springs,strusts, and sway bar) put on at D&M yesterday. Well so far its pretty nice, its not a bad ride for being lowered. Almost all nose dive is gone under braking,although I haven't really had to get on the brakes yet. The nose barely lifts under hard acceleration. I really can't say to much about conering yet because I haven't had much of a chance to drive it. If anybody is looking for suspension you may want to look into the kit.

G
G
Is the BAT kit an adjustable ride hieght kit?
I cannot remember... I have Eibach/Koni but I really desire adjustable ride hieght so I can go Loooooower...... If you don't mind, what did it cost you for the kit? and then the installation?
Do you have any pics to post?

Jason

J.Oetting
98 SVT Contour
http://www.envuscc.com
M
OP Offline
M
No, Its not adjustable and to tell the truth it didn't even really lower the car that much. It is maybe an inch and a quarter lower at the very most. Althought its a really comfortable ride for being lowered. I paid $705 including shipping for the kit and the new sway bar. Then it was about another 300 to have it installed. I don't have any pics but I can go work on that now. I'll post them when I get them.

J
J
I've been really happy with the BAT kit. Potholes really suck, and you have to take speed bumps pretty slow, but thats the only downsides I can think of. The handling is a far cry better from stock. Now I just need some stickier tires and a bigger rear sway bar! laugh

Here's a pic of my car with the suspesnion:

Jesse
Beltsville, MD
98.5 Silver Frost SVT

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard