Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
bjtarps Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hey,SaintLouie! Care to take a little "road trip" next month? The SVTOA - Kansas City chapter is hosting a Quarter-Mile/Car Show event at K.C.I.R., Sunday Aug 10th from 8-2. All Ford powered vehicles are welcome to attend. For more info, contact bjtarps@aol.com

J
J
Thanks for letting me know about an event. The St. Louis area SVTOA appears non-existant. Heck the national office won't even answer my questions.

In my case anyway, I'm not much into drag racing, so unless that 1/4 mile has some high speed curves in it, I'll probably not drive out that way.

But do continue to post events here. (And if you have any SVTOA contacts in St. Louis, tell them I'm really disappointed that they haven't done much of anything here that I can see.)

TB
Who would be happy to join a local active SVTOA chapter that holds track events where I can really drive my car like it was meant to be driven.

Tony Boner
Personal: 98cdw27@charter.net Work: tony.boner@sun.com
Saving the computer world from WinBloze as Unix/Solaris/Java Guru http://www.sun.com
1998 Contour SVT Pre-E1 618/6535 Born On Date: 4/30/1997
Now with Aussie Bar induced mild oversteer.
S
S
Tony,
A person from the local chapter, Gateway SVTOA, was at the July 4th event. His email is :
vanzandt@apci.net and his name is Michael Vanzandt. I have his phone number also, he lives in Illinois.

Respectfully,
Andy Hohl

J
J
Quote:
Originally posted by SVTSTS:
Tony,
A person from the local chapter, Gateway SVTOA, was at the July 4th event. His email is :
vanzandt@apci.net and his name is Michael Vanzandt. I have his phone number also, he lives in Illinois.

Respectfully,
Andy Hohl
PM me with the phone number, I recognize the ISP as a local one wink

Thanks Andy!

TB

Tony Boner
Personal: 98cdw27@charter.net Work: tony.boner@sun.com
Saving the computer world from WinBloze as Unix/Solaris/Java Guru http://www.sun.com
1998 Contour SVT Pre-E1 618/6535 Born On Date: 4/30/1997
Now with Aussie Bar induced mild oversteer.

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard