Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
P
Quote:
Originally posted by 1turbofocus:
The stock zetec did over 300 at the wheels with turbo

thats 3 times the power of stock

tom
What is your point? Should I sell my SVT to get a smaller displacement motor to turbo to match what I would get with the larger displacement motor? Compare apples to apples. The 2.5L is a different creature than the 2.0L. I commend you on the furious output of your 2.0L, but the 2.5L Turbo is dyno proven with no disputes. I mean no dis on you, but it seems that you question the workmanship of the 2.5L turbo. the Real Estate aspect alone is astounding. I could fit 5 turbos under your hood!
Keith is the man, regardless!

Po-Jay

Ghetto Mods Galore!
Quaife-CenterForce Clutch-Butterflies Rmvd and Replaced again-Bassani Exhaust w/custom "Y"-Pipe-33% of Mystery Mod-Pro M 75MM MAF-BNoon Optimized SVT TB-B+M Short Throw-ES Front Engine Mount-Some Aesthetic Crap-
Blood,Sweat,Tears
Do I hear the Fat Lady singing?
98 E0 Silver Frost (Is there any other color?)
172HP 149TQ W/Bad A/F Mix
you could fit 5 turbos under the hood of a focus

you better look again

tom

T
T
Tom,

that's wicked man. Don't let these guys get to you. Seems some people can't just give props.

I wish i could throw down some numbers like either of you guys!

1998 SE ATX
Dual exhaust
Body conversion
Nakamichi CD-40z HU
Sound by Crystal Mobile
Powered by a/d/s M860 AMP
My Ride
D
D
If Tom will send me a turbo for free, I'll write "props to Tom" on my damn windshield! laugh

125.2 FWHP - 126.5 FWTQ
SVT exhaust (#4 of 9) - B&M FPR - Custom CAI - bnoon optimized TB #1 & 2 (beat that!!)
Black '98.5 SE Zetec MTX
Best quote seen in a chat - "Jinx 12345678910 you owe me a naked picture of yourself!"
P
P
Quote:
Originally posted by 1turbofocus:
you could fit 5 turbos under the hood of a focus

you better look again

tom
I meant no offense, but I have heard alot of negativity around the Turbo Project. It was one hell of an achievement to actually have this completed. The 2.5L is an optimized N/A Tiny V6. If you look at the gains vs. what most kits give you on other cars, it is right in line. The Cougar was pushing 135FWHP and now he is solidly @ 269FWHP with minimal tuning. I am sure that with time and effort it can reach 280FWHP. Look at the freaking Torque Curve! All of you cold weather folks get an extra benefit. Us hot weather SVT folks have to deal with 280FWHP on pump gas and @105'F. Boo Hoo.
Hey, BTW, I'll race your Focus when I am Turbo'd. Hell, I will throw cash on the race. wink

Po-Jay

Ghetto Mods Galore!
Quaife-CenterForce Clutch-Butterflies Rmvd and Replaced again-Bassani Exhaust w/custom "Y"-Pipe-33% of Mystery Mod-Pro M 75MM MAF-BNoon Optimized SVT TB-B+M Short Throw-ES Front Engine Mount-Some Aesthetic Crap-
Blood,Sweat,Tears
Do I hear the Fat Lady singing?
98 E0 Silver Frost (Is there any other color?)
172HP 149TQ W/Bad A/F Mix
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard