Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#402114 07/20/02 11:07 PM
S
Seamore Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey everyone, we're back from Va already!! We found him in 2 hours!! More info later. Thanks for all the prayers, we believe that is what enabled us to find him so quick.
Thanks Again,
Anna

95 Teal Se 5 spd,duratech, loaded(except moonroof) no mods.
#402115 07/21/02 03:10 PM
R
R
congratulations, im so glad you found him... I hope all is well with your family smile

~!Rach!~
2002 emerald green Protege ES
dont hate b/c im a troll Im a 'tour girl at heart!!
#402116 07/21/02 05:23 PM
C
C
congratulations!

http://www.pbase.com/contourconcepts/contourconcepts

Motegi rims and lugs, Custom decals, soon I will have custom air brushing and corvette hood scoop, custom interior pieces and fiber glass enclosure in the making. kicker 900 watt amp w/2 kicker comp vr subs, pioneer xm radio, functioning euro antenna, clear interior brake light,CAI, blue bulbs and apr spoiler. Nitrous kit sitting in garage waiting to be installed, along with msd dis ignition wich is to be put on by MSD tech's who insist it will work. waiting on manual tranny and svt conversion parts. 2.5 v6
(DJ Says) "Hey our Contour may not be the quickest car on the streets but its been proven to whip a few of those Celicas here and there."
(Lil Timmy Bojangles Exclaims) "EVEN THE ONES WITH THE CHROME EXAUST TIP AND THE 6 FOOT WHALE TAIL??"""
(DJ Responds) Yes Lil Timmy ..Even Those Ones. =oÞ
#402117 07/21/02 05:49 PM
S
S
I am so happy that you have finally found him... I cant wait til you tell the whole story on how you found him!!!

I hope all is goin well, and congrats!!!

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX
TOO MANY MODS TO LIST ANYMORE!!
http://www.geocities.com/marine113

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
#402118 07/21/02 06:32 PM
yaaaayy!!!!!!!!!! smile

* Kathryn *

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds"
-Bob Marley
[95 tour LX]
#402119 07/22/02 03:09 PM
S
Seamore Offline OP
OP Offline
S
We got to the hotel and met with the outreach directoe from the Youth Crisis Network to plan out where to look the next day. He told us about a free beach party not far from where we were staying, so we left the hotel looking for someplace to get a decent sit-down dinner, and we also planned to check out the boat ramp he was last seen at. About 4 or 5 blocks from the hotel we see this "kid" sitting on the curb, we are at this time all debating if it could be him or not and he turns and lloks at us and IT'S HIM!! Just sittting there like he was waiting for us to come pick him up!! It was extremely emotional, but he came right to us and was stunned that we came all that way just to search for him. He had only been on the curb for about 10 minutes and had never before sat on the curb when bored, he would go walk on the beach, he's not sure what made him go sit on the curb, but we believe that the power of everyone's prayers guided us all down the right steps at the right time. He ran because he was threatened with physical abuse and to sent away where "no one would ever find him" and he didn't call because he was told we didn't care and that if he contacted us who ever came to get him would disappear also!! The Step-grandfather was the one making these threats! We had a feeling he was behind Brett running from the beginning, he confirmed it for us, and he never needs to worry about him again. He is doing really good considering what he went through, we took a change of clothes down with us for him and its a good thing we did because he only had the clothes he left with, he was wearing the clothes of the friends he was staying with ( both of which were a good bit shorter than Brett) He is home safe and sound and never wants to step foot in Va again. Our family really wants to thank everyone who kept Brett in your thoughts and prayers and those who offered to help find him, kindness like you showed will be rewarded by a higher power. God Bless all of you!!!
Thanks Again,
Anna

95 Teal Se 5 spd,duratech, loaded(except moonroof) no mods.
#402120 07/22/02 03:44 PM
M
M
congradulations, im sure you are quite releaved!

andy watson on my 'Beer Goggle' Post:
AureiusX: You needlessly made an ass of yourself
JenovaFire: it was a good idea at the time
AureiusX: LOL
AureiusX: so was she
#402121 07/22/02 04:48 PM
R
R
this makes my eyes tear.... it makes me sooo happy to hear that you guys have found him and everything is great! good luck in your future endeavors smile

~!Rach!~
2002 emerald green Protege ES
dont hate b/c im a troll Im a 'tour girl at heart!!
#402122 07/22/02 04:53 PM
V
V
Great to hear he has been found and i hope everything works out for you!!!!

97 se sport
K&N drop in filter
Sony Explod head unit
Mille Miglia MM11-2 16x7
http://v6contourv6.tripod.com/pictures.html
Looking To Get
SVT side skirts
indiglo gauges

"How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls Swimming in a fish bowl." Pink Floyd
#402123 07/23/02 03:32 AM
S
S
That is a lovely story... but its to bad that he doesnt want to come to VA anymore.. but oh well, Im glad he is safe and sound and back where he should be!!

happy living!

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX
TOO MANY MODS TO LIST ANYMORE!!
http://www.geocities.com/marine113

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard