Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#401914 06/25/02 03:25 PM
A
Ash Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Well first I want to say that if you dont get on the forums in over a week it really sucks! But I want to thank smoothy for making it easier finding all the meet stuff, cause he kept it at the top. Thanks again. I also want to thank him for setting up a really cool get together. And I wanted to say that everyone I met was really cool and I had a kick a$$ time, it was well worth the detour to the beach. I got to see some bad a$$ cars for free, and some nice cars for $20. Anyway, I hope all the great people I met stay in touch. And I hope we all get to see each other again. Later on! Oh and smoothy, you will be the first to know If I sell my hoopty. Once again thanks and peace.

98 sliver frost SVT
now w/100,000+
#401915 06/25/02 04:29 PM
S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by Ash:
I got to see some bad a$$ cars for free, and some nice cars for $20.
HA, dude, funny, you had to pay 20 bones to see just the "nice" cars, but the BAD AZZ cars were free!! aint that the truth! wink

Quote:
And I hope we all get to see each other again. Later on!
We are!! you wanna come to the cookout in MD?

Quote:
Oh and smoothy, you will be the first to know If I sell my hoopty. Once again thanks and peace.
SWEEETT!! oh, and thank you for comin... it turned out very nicely, and only made my car look like crap!! but hey, its all good!!

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX
TOO MANY MODS TO LIST ANYMORE!!
http://www.geocities.com/marine113

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
#401916 06/25/02 10:12 PM
R
R
welcome back ash smile

~!Rach!~
2002 emerald green Protege ES
dont hate b/c im a troll Im a 'tour girl at heart!!

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard