Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
R
justin is in the marine corps and its a ***** its makin everything soo hard

~!Rach!~
2002 emerald green Protege ES
dont hate b/c im a troll Im a 'tour girl at heart!!
C
OP Offline
C
Yeah they tend not to make things easy. But for me it was worth it. I go home to visit and see all my friends doing the same old thing. Working at the gas station hangin out in the same old places. And at least I can say "Look at what I did" Not alot of people can do that! But yeah for the most part it sux ass!

"Heaven Wont Take Me..And Hells Afraid Ill Take Over"
V
V
Welcome! FYI, the VA gang just recently put up a web site you might want to check out. Its sort of sparse for pictures at the moment (waiting for the June 15 meet wink ), but there is some member info there. Clicky click

Midnight Red '95 Contour SE ATX
Just completed the lighted moonroof switch mod. Its great!
www.webcentrix.org/contour_se.html

"The whole purpose of a car is not to go fast it's to get from point A to B, and if you can afford it, to get from point A to B with some sense of style."
As seen on the Ricecop.com boards
S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by CGH_BeyonD:
Yeah they tend not to make things easy. But for me it was worth it. I go home to visit and see all my friends doing the same old thing. Working at the gas station hangin out in the same old places. And at least I can say "Look at what I did" Not alot of people can do that! But yeah for the most part it sux ass!
Yep that is a good plus, but like Rach says it is very hard on our relationship, very hard!!!

but at least we have our cars!!!

Oh and if I could be stationed in QC that would be the heaven sent orders!!! or at least back to APG, MD!! school teacher!!!

Oh rah, and semper fi to you SSGT...

oh BTW, FYI I am the motivated Tow Tech CPL here at the very demotivated SOI!! laugh

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX
TOO MANY MODS TO LIST ANYMORE!!
http://www.geocities.com/marine113

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
S
S
That website is goin to be killer, but one thing you have the wrong posts for the two VA meet links... they bring you to the two first ones and it doesnt show the new one with all the updates and the list and alll.... just lettin ya know! wink

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
V
V
Hehe, will fix as soon as I get my computer up and running again. Writing this off a friends comp. To everybody: if you see any errors or inconsistencies on the web site, please send me a PM about it! That way I'm sure to know about it.

Midnight Red '95 Contour SE ATX
Just completed the lighted moonroof switch mod. Its great!
www.webcentrix.org/contour_se.html

"The whole purpose of a car is not to go fast it's to get from point A to B, and if you can afford it, to get from point A to B with some sense of style."
As seen on the Ricecop.com boards
B
B
Hey CGH, I'm in NC, but these freaks post a lot more than my local group, so I troll around here for conversation.

Since you're all the way up in Woodbridge, you ought to check in to the Capitol CEG too. I used to live in MD, and that one does the DC area, including the VA and MD suburbs. They're a really good group and they used to get together quite often, I don't know how good they are now... I'm sure that everything has come crashing down now that I'm not longer there... laugh

Welcome to the group.

S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by VaTech_95SE:
Hehe, will fix as soon as I get my computer up and running again. Writing this off a friends comp. [b]To everybody: if you see any errors or inconsistencies on the web site, please send me a PM about it! That way I'm sure to know about it.[/b]
Will do..

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX

S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by bigwalton:
Hey CGH, I'm in NC, but these freaks post a lot more than my local group, so I troll around here for conversation.

Since you're all the way up in Woodbridge, you ought to check in to the Capitol CEG too. I used to live in MD, and that one does the DC area, including the VA and MD suburbs. They're a really good group and they used to get together quite often, I don't know how good they are now... I'm sure that everything has come crashing down now that I'm not longer there... laugh

Welcome to the group.
Yep... SE-CEG is kinda dull, i think for a while it was only me and carrot_op posting in there, and you seemed to pop up every now and then!!!

So maybe we out to try to spice it up some huh? me you and carrot_top? Im stationed in NC so im kinda special, i get to post in SE-CEG cause im stationed here, and in VA cause i live there, and in CAP cause im in the northern neck of the woods of VA!!! damn what a good location and good scenario im in!! wink laugh

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX

C
OP Offline
C
VaTech_95SE... Let me know if you need any help on the webpage. I actually have my own web design company..Just starting it up. And have done alot of web work in the last 6 months. Im here if you need it! IM me on AIM SOCCERNUTINVA or E-mail me cghbeyond@yahoo.com

Smoothy and Rach.. I feel ya. I was working at MSG Bn when I got out so I know the feeling of it being hard on relationships. But NC and Va arent too far away smile

Walton..Cool Cool Maybe Ill check that out too depending on what the others say. Sounds like its not too active anymore tho..

Rob

"Heaven Wont Take Me..And Hells Afraid Ill Take Over"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard