Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#400995 05/15/02 11:57 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Well Im new here havent really had any mods done to my Contour yet but am planning on it. Hoping to share my before, dunring and after pics and stories with you all. Looking forward to hearing any ideas, do's or dont's you all have in mind.

Woodbridge Va here!

Rob

My 1995 Contour SE

"Heaven Wont Take Me..And Hells Afraid Ill Take Over"
R
R
Hello Rob Im Rachel... my boyfriend Justin is around here somewhere and Kathryn is here too there are a few other virginians floating around here somewhere but we are the main 3 smile we are addicted lol laugh but yea so hey welcome and any questions or comments you have feel free to speak your mind smile

~!Rach!~
2002 emerald green Protege ES
dont hate b/c im a troll Im a 'tour girl at heart!!
^ yup!!

what's up my friend smile glad you could make it.

i have a 95 LX just for a little worthless info wink i'll certainly see you around.. welcome to the board.

* Kathryn *

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds"
-Bob Marley
[95 tour LX]
R
R
btw Im not the owner of a contour YET but I am in the process of pursuing a 98 svt contour smile "just for a little worthless info" just as kathryn said... laugh

~!Rach!~
S
S
Okay, well im here to save the day! laugh

As posted earlier by Rach, we are the three VA whores i guess you could say!hehe wink laugh

but yes welcome aboard, and since you are here I might as well try to sway(hehe) you into somethings... VA meet this june 15?...
and there was something else... oh yeah

I have many many many mods on my 95 tour lx zetec mtx!!

just ask and i may list em... laugh

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX
TOO MANY MODS TO LIST ANYMORE!!
http://www.geocities.com/marine113

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks for the warm welcome smile As I mentioned before I am just beginning with my mods. "Taking Ideas where to start" I was going to start with the exhaust system but I am planning on putting a SVT body kit on it so I am thinking Ill wait on the exhaust till i do that. Looking into a new paint job too. Any ideas on colors? The interior is all a dark tan leather so i was thinking a forrest green color....
confused

**SWAY** thats funny you said 95 LX I actually bought a 95 LX before I got my SE. Had it for a week then found the SE and took the LX back as they were the same price. Dealer was not happy with me..Oh well!

Smoothy...Marine Corps?????

S
S
damn skippy, actually that is the reason why i will be on here so late tonight is because of the corps!!

..and you ask because...? just curious...

Oh and you might wanna upgrade to the SVT exhaust with the SHO shope Y-pipe, I hear that is a good combo... but if you dont mind spending money on a really good cat back, try the Borla exhaust..have heard nothing but good things about it.

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX
TOO MANY MODS TO LIST ANYMORE!!
http://www.geocities.com/marine113

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
C
OP Offline
C
I was in the Corps for 8 years... got out Nov 2000. Got out a SSGT here in Quantico as a Network Engineer. Saw the USMC had to ask...lol

Thanx for the info on the exhaust Ill look into both..

Semper Fi

R
R
screw the marine corps! i hate it i hate it i hate it!!!! mad mad

~!Rach!~
C
OP Offline
C
Rachel..Whys that? I see your in Spotsy..lol I use to be in Stafford Blah was stationed at Quantico..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard