Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
As you all know we are one of the newest branches. It took a lot of time and effort to get the va branch, I made a lot of people mad at me for making this branch. I am glad to see that we are going to have a meet finally. For all of you I would like to set something up some time soon. I know a few good places we can get a lot of attention.

The other reason I am posting, is beacause I think we need a web page, I am not that good with computers or web site design, so if anyone wants to donate some time and help me build a page for all of va branch then let me know. I think we should get a page and post all of our cars on it so we can show the others the va is here and strong.

Thanks,

Joe

98 Contour SE ATX
Polished Weapon*R Hyper Intake
all interior lights blue.
Rockford Fosgate in all doors
two 12" Fosgate Subs
pushed by a RF punch 200
JVC head unit & 12 disc changer
Mesh Grille top and bottom
Micro projection lights up front
Cobra eyes Hood lights
Strobe lights in Headlights
Tinted all around
Factory 12 spoke rims
Stock rims, not sure what to put on !!!
website http://www.fenonmenon2.20m.com
C
C
is there any way that we can get a list toghether of all the other branches web pages and get some ideas from them. that might make it a little easier in making one...not copy cat but ideas from them.

Later

Red '97 GL Sport MTX
IVELISE

==================================
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty." John F. Kennedy
S
S
i've already checked out some of the other branch pages...basicly they have pictures, list of members, links to contour.org info on meetings and stuff. actually a lot of them haven't been updated in awhile.

C
C
so a basic web page nothing fancy like the SVT page ? kool im sure with all these brain cells here we can do that .

Later

Red '97 GL Sport MTX
IVELISE

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty." John F. Kennedy
S
S
i can offer my time to start putting something together in the next couple of weeks or so, if anyone has any ideas let me know. as soon as i get a basic layout i'll post my email address so everyone can email me pictures and such....

V
V
I could do some web design as well. I also have plenty of serverspace left on my domain, if there was an interest in ad-less hosting, bla, bla. Clicky clicky! laugh

Midnight Red '95 Contour SE ATX
Just completed the lighted moonroof switch mod. Its great!
www.webcentrix.org/contour_se.html

"The whole purpose of a car is not to go fast it's to get from point A to B, and if you can afford it, to get from point A to B with some sense of style."
As seen on the Ricecop.com boards
C
C
need a list of names and model of contiques ?

Later

Red '97 GL Sport MTX
IVELISE

V
V
sabian98: You've got a PM.

Virginia pack: clicky clicky

Midnight Red '95 Contour SE ATX
Just completed the lighted moonroof switch mod. Its great!
www.webcentrix.org/contour_se.html

"The whole purpose of a car is not to go fast it's to get from point A to B, and if you can afford it, to get from point A to B with some sense of style."
As seen on the Ricecop.com boards
F
OP Offline
F
Thank you everyone who has decided to make a Web page. I know it will turn out great. Got my new Alarm and Audio put back in today, sounds great.
Did you know that I am a new member of team Fosgate?? Pretty cool huh?

Thanks again.,

Joe

98 Contour SE ATX
Polished Weapon*R Hyper Intake
all interior lights blue.
Rockford Fosgate in all doors
two 12" Fosgate Subs
pushed by a RF punch 200
JVC head unit & 12 disc changer
Mesh Grille top and bottom
Micro projection lights up front
Cobra eyes Hood lights
Strobe lights in Headlights
Tinted all around
Factory 12 spoke rims
Stock rims, not sure what to put on !!!
website http://www.fenonmenon2.20m.com
S
S
Im on it man, just give me some time. I cant do anything until at least may 8th, but by then i hope to be doin some awesome things for us. I guess you guys will just have to wait!! laugh

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX
TOO MANY MODS TO LIST ANYMORE!!
http://www.geocities.com/marine113

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard