Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
OP Offline
F
Did anyone else go to the show Sat and Sun? it was a good show, No Contours though!! A few nice stangs. The burn out contest was pretty cool.

So where is this meet at? I will be there if I can find out where and when.

98 Contour SE ATX
Polished Weapon*R Hyper Intake
all interior lights blue.
Rockford Fosgate in all doors
two 12" Fosgate Subs
pushed by a RF punch 200
JVC head unit & 12 disc changer
Mesh Grille top and bottom
Micro projection lights up front
Cobra eyes Hood lights
Strobe lights in Headlights
Tinted all around
Factory 12 spoke rims
Stock rims, not sure what to put on !!!
website http://www.fenonmenon2.20m.com
S
S
No i wasnt on the show on SAT or SUN. but what meet are you talkin bout?

Any of the two im organizing? I already have you down for the June 15th meet, you still wanna go?

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX
TOO MANY MODS TO LIST ANYMORE!!
http://www.geocities.com/marine113

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
hey, didnt get a chance to go

about the meet-- check the previous posts.

should say.. "June 15th" and there's one "va meet"

"about June..." might have some info

those 3 might help

* Kathryn *

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds"
-Bob Marley
[95 tour LX]
S
S
Also to see a good update of peps goin and all the up-to-the minute updates or changes that i may throw in check out this:
VA meet list!!!

Huge area meet

Hope that helped bro, let me know something!!

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX

Best mod ever to my tour: A Beautiful passenger seat filler, that is my Beautiful Girl!!
C
C
dam smoothy you are getting good at coordinating meets. and of course *Sway* you too.....keep up the good work...

Later

Red '97 GL Sport MTX
IVELISE

==================================
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty." John F. Kennedy
S
S
Thanx bro, very well appreciated..........

Now if only the people who rate me could only see that...!! hehe laugh kathryn, rachel? hmm, i dont know what im talking bout, just rambling!! laugh

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX

C
C
well i gave you 5 stars a while back and it wont let me rate you again...i reckon its a one time deal....

Later

Red '97 GL Sport MTX
IVELISE

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty." John F. Kennedy
C
C
now every body lets show a little support for Smoothy lets all give him 5 stars...mines are done....
how about you ? are you next to rate...

Later

Red '97 GL Sport MTX
IVELISE

S
S
thanx carrot top you are an awesome CEGer friend. We need more like you!! hehe, and im not just saying that, you are always up for a meet, never turn down a CEG meet unless you realy cant make it, but those reasons are gone, so you should make all of them now!! and ill spot ya if you need me to, dont be afraid to pm me!! laugh

'95 Tour LX
ZETEC MTX

C
C
Quote:
Originally posted by smoothy1995:
thanx carrot top you are an awesome CEGer friend. We need more like you!! hehe, and im not just saying that, you are always up for a meet, never turn down a CEG meet unless you realy cant make it, but those reasons are gone, so you should make all of them now!! and ill spot ya if you need me to, dont be afraid to pm me!! laugh
dude much thanx really !!!!
wink

Later

Red '97 GL Sport MTX
IVELISE

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard